Write a new blog
|04-3-2009 - Accident
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok so I am the most accident prone person I know. But last night takes the cake.
My Landlord still has loads of stuff to do in our house and one of them is carpet the stairs. He did all the upstairs hallway and MOST the stairs but ran out of carpet for the last 5-6 stairs. This is going back ages now and we keep getting on at him to come and finish it. He is like yeah I'l get some one to come on the weekend, but all they are doing is the driveway!
We must ask him at least once a week to do it. Anyway last night I was coming down the stairs and my foot slid on the un-carpetted bit. I went flying up in the air and landed on the hard wood stairs on my left side.
I smacked my head, shoulder, arm and hip. I was in a heap on the floor and Mark couldn't do anything cos he was holding Caiden who was crying as well. He got straight on the phone to our landlord and told him out right that he WILL do something, so now someone is coming over on Saturday. He told the landlord that I had fallen and really hurt myself and that it was lucky I was not crying Caiden. Mark was fuming.
Last night both Cameron and Caiden were unsettled and awake most the night as they both have another and when I was able to go to sleep I couldn't cos I was hurting. I have got up this morning and my arm and shoulder is all black and blue, my hip is not actually bruised but it is so painful.
To top it off Caiden has a blister on his little manhood so I had to walk all the way to the docs (Caiden is fine) by the time I got back I was almost crying with the pain. I just cant't believe my luck. Mark is so angry he keeps going on about sueing our landord for lack of health and safety and because its something we have kept on at him for.
6 Comments on Accidentsamsara625
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Thats terrible hunnie I hope you stop hurting soon , your landlord should of had all the work done before you moved in that is just so not right ! xx mandy poo
- Wednesday, 4 Mar oh hunny glad yor okish, but yeah i would seek advice as he is def in the wrong but go to your doctors to get it on record that you have injuries and also take photos as prove xx Ryan~Neve Mum
- Wednesday, 4 Mar awe hope you feel better soon, and you prob do have a case take pics of your bruises and the area you fell just incase you decide to take action. xx cluckandjen
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Gosh hun, things could have been sooo much worse!!! I hope you are ok...maybe you should take pics (you and the stairs) and ask citizens advice about your rights etc as stairs are so dangerous anyway!!! Take it easy and I hope you soon recover xxxx katie-g
- Wednesday, 4 Mar ow wow hun that really bad im mad with you and hubby cos off the landlord that really wrong off him to that and u have children what if that was Cameron omg i cant even start to think yes i would sue or something its his fault at the end off the day u remind him and gone on him enuf time laura2525
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Arhhhh hunni - Hope u r okay!! Sue tht land lord!!!! U have told them about it in the past and they should of sorted the hazard out as soon as they were made aware!!! xxx