Write a new blog
|16-4-2009 - 5 months ALREADY
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well at the moment things are going really well. Cameron in on his easter holiday so Mark booked on week off to spend some time with us.
The end of last week my mum stayed for a few days which was lovely. We went to a beautiful place called Lake Meadows which is stunning. We saw loads of squirrells running about and Cameron loved it. We then took him to the park and Mark put Caiden on the swing and pretended he was swinging and Caiden was giggling so much.
Then on Monday we did a big easter egg hunt, but because the weather let us down we did it in doors. The kids loved it. It was totally manic, but lots of fun. I can't wait to do it again next year. I have already started planning it lol.
Yesterday we took Caiden to get weighed he is now 13lb 14oz which is excellent. Then we went to Southend. Mark kept going on all the 2p machines and all Cameron wanted to do was sit on all the car rides and pretend to drive. We then went to the adventure park and Mark took Cameron on the bumper cars....It was so funny. Mark put cameron in the driving seat but he had to lean over to reach the foot pedal because Cameron could not reach. Cameron was laughing so hard it was lovely. Then I went on with him, I was so much fun.
Today I got a letter saying that I have had all my bank charges refunded, RESULT!!! lol. Mark has gone into London with his uncle to go see AC/DC at the O2 arena, and I went SHOPPING lol. I had a great time. Now the kids are both in bed and I am sat here in my dressing gown, with (want to say wine to sound lady like) BEER lol and an easter egg lol. BLISS.
My one teeny tiny, iddy, biddy concern....(thanks to mark) is the tiniest, smallest possibility I may be pregnant again :-o I have been using the TTC calculator on here so I know when to AVIOD sex. But on my most fertile day we got....well you know lol. We did use something and were careful, but lately I have been feeling really sick, tired. I have even thrown up twice. Also I have been getting very very mild cramps. I didn't think any thing of it. But today Mark made me some toast this morning and I only ate a few bites and felt sick again. He laughed and said "Oh shit. You aint pregnant again are you" I just gave him a dirty look. To which he replied "I know they are 99.9% effective, but with our luck we are the 0.1%"....My reply...I threw a sock at him lol.
I am about 99.9% sure I am not. but thanks to Mark I keep thinking about it lol. I am going to try NOT think about it, as I know if I do I will just stress, then it will make AF late anyway lol.
Anyway I hope you are all doing well.
5 Comments on 5 months ALREADYandriette and christians mummy liz
- Thursday, 30 Apr So sorry this comment is late,was on holiday.Ill post a blog bout it now.Yeah time flies hey.Andriette is nearing 4 months.Heading off to go read your other blogs:-) Ryan~Neve Mum
- Friday, 17 Apr OMG I would have to do a test just incase to put my mind at rest so glad caiden is doing well, Ryan was 14lb 2oz yesterday so no doubt he'll be overtaking him rightly soon and you'll be getting those 3-6 months clothes out in no time. If you are expecting again what will your docs say as you were so poorly this time around. Good luck for the next few weeks. xx cluckandjen
- Friday, 17 Apr I'm glad to hear Caiden is doing well (he isn't far behind Jenna) and that you're enjoying the Easter Holidays!! Don't tell my boys about AC/DC they luv their music with a passion, it's been blasting out of their bedroom and car cd player allll holidays!!
......another lil baby, you don't sound as though it would be a bad thing so I'll be waiting eagerly to find out! Take care x shavg
- Thursday, 16 Apr LOVELY!!! hehehe, uh oh preggo again, could just be hormones, they tend to hit hard around 4-5mo post. I know when Felix was 4-5 months old i had alot of major shit going on and half the time I thought i was preg, But apparently thats when all the pregnancy and what not hormones FINALLY leave you system, so you body kinda goes "what the feck??" after a year and a half of gettn used to them. I hope you are or arent, lol...i just love preggo women. and women who get preggo when babies are young makes me feel better about wanting to get preg now...LOL how selfish of me...U get preggo SO i cant feel better about trying...hehehe!!!! Love u girl mwah, kisses to the boys :) ElliottnDeclans-mummy
- Thursday, 16 Apr Pleased you had some nice family time. It was great having a long weekend as a family. Are you going to take a test just be sure, who knows you could just have a bug xx