Write a new blog
|06-7-2009 - Update on Caiden, Work, Holday and me
||My mood while writing this blog:|
happy, excited but a little sad
Well so much has happened since my last blog.
Firstly some bad news. My Great-Auntie (My Mums aunt, on Grandmas side of the family) passed away on the 1st July. My mum recently went to visit her with my other two aunts as she was very ill in hospital. My Great-Aunt is the last of my Grandmas siblings so my mum felt very close to her. The sad new is my mum had a trip to China booked and left 29th June. She didn't want to go because he felt something would happen while she was away. Unfortunately she was right. My Great-Aunt would have been really cross if my Mum had cancelled her trip, so right now my Mum is in China visiting her students family (my mum rents 3 of her rooms to chinese students) and she feels so alone. Although I was not terribly close to my Great-Aunt I feel so bad for my Mum. I can't even begin to imagine how upset she is. I have been emailing her everyday. She is ok, and coping well, doing what my Great-Aunt would have wanted - enjoying her once in a lifetime trip.
Now on to some better updates.
It was my 25th Birthday on Saturday and Mark has bought me driving lessons. My first lesson is tomorrow at 9am. I am so excited. I have had driving lessons before back in 2003 and almost came close to doing my test, but due to unforeseen circumstances I left the place where I lived and did not continue my lessons. So I have some knowledge of driving, hopefully this will help me.
Also some really great news. Caiden is really trying to crawl. It is so funny. Last week he started putting his face on the floor and lifting his bum in the air, then a few days ago he started to put his kness under. I thought he would have started crawling, but today he just lay there, and starting dragging himself across the floor with his arms. I was in stitches laughing at him, and the more I laughed the more he army crawled, giggling as he did it. He is so adorable.
He is still really small. He is going to be 8 months on the 11th July. The other day he was wearing 6-9months 3/4 length which were so baggy round his middle they kept falling off, so today I put his 3-6 month jeans on, which were perfect for length, but still a touch baggy round his tum. He had on a 6-9 month t-shirt, which was so big on him, his 3-6 month jeans and his 0-3 months booties lol.
Although he is small, he is doing great, he is loving solid food, he has toast, biscuits, potato, carrots, sunday dinner. But his favourite is Garlic Bread lol. He goes potty for it. He is saying Mum and Dad now which I love. He still does not have any teeth, but I am sure they will be here soon...well hoping lol
Anyway, I hope everyone is well and enjoying your bumps n Babes x
5 Comments on Update on Caiden, Work, Holday and meneicie04
- Wednesday, 8 Jul I'm sorry to hear about your great-aunt. Your mom must be devistated. I can't imagine how she must feel since she left with the feeling something bad might happen. But on the other hand, maybe being in China is helping to keep her mind off of it. Good luck with your driving lessons! I hope it works out better this time :) Ryan~Neve Mum
- Tuesday, 7 Jul Hi glad Caiden is doing well, Ryan is the same with clothes and he's been wearing his 6-9 months clothes these past few weeks as his 3-6 month stuff is all trousers and long sleeves, they just hang off him but I refused to by summer clothes in 3-6 as I thought he was 6 months at the time and it would ba a waste of money, believe it or not Ryan still wears his 0-3 jeans but I've had enought of them now and they are going in the box. But then there are some of his 3-6 month clothes that are getting too short in the arms and legs.
Sorry about your great aunt hope your mum makes it back in time for the funeral. xx Poppy~Ella~Rae
- Tuesday, 7 Jul hey hun! so glad everything is going great! sorry to hear about ur aunt though. caiden sounds like hes growing up perfectly and im glad everything is going well for you too! i started my lessons a abit ago iv had about 12 now and i hated them at first but loving them now! cant wait to have my own car and be able to take poppy anywhere i want. well speak soon xxxx TraceyL
- Tuesday, 7 Jul sorry to hear about your great aunt.
Happy 25th birthday for last saturday, i hope you enjoy your driving lessons. i've done the same as you. i had lessons years ago but then had to stop. hopefully i'll retake mine someday.
Caiden sounds like he's doing good. he's only 3 days older than my John but i don't think John is anywhere near ready for crawling yet. he army slides backwards but that's it.
- Monday, 6 Jul I'm sorry to hear about your Great Aunt. Happy Birthday for last Saturday and I hope you soon pass your test and hit the road.
Caiden sounds to be doing the same as Jenna bless him! They grow up far too fast, my eldest starts high school in Sept! Hope all is good after your op and that the pain has now eased. How's work?
I will write a blog soon but was wondering what Caiden weighs now, Jenna isn't really gaining at present. Take care xx