Write a new blog
|29-3-2010 - Children, husbands, work and life
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well Caiden is now 16.5 months old and constantly running around (and falling over) He is becoming such a terror, he knows what he isn't allowed and always manages to get it. He is due to have his operation on June 14th. I am absolutely dreading it but I know its for his own good. I will have to go to the hospital for 6am and he will be operarted on that morning. He will have to stay in over night but I will be able to take him home the next day if all is well, he will have a catheter fitted for 7 days then I will have to go back for them to remove it and get him checked over.
Cameron is doing well and growing so fast he is 4 years old and is wearing age 6 - 7 not at all like Caiden who STILL wears 9-12months, although I am putting him 12-18months and they drown him. Tomorrow I have a health visitor coming to see Cameron because he can be so out of control. I spoke to his play school and they told me their concerns that his concentration is no where near where they would like it to be for his age. This health visitor will come to my house and just watch how he behaves for a while. Not too sure what she expects to see.
Mark has just got a new job which he started today. He gets a company car with this job so when I pass my test I get to have our car. I can't wait no more poxy buses! Speaking of work I am getting so fed up with my job, I have lost the heart and drive for it. Although I don't want to leave fully because it has some great benefits and a fantastic pension scheme. I have been considering doing a childcare course so I can work from home, plus I love kids and MIL does it so we can kind of team up a bit. Not too sure about it though, still have alot of things to consider.
And finally my sister is 11 weeks pregnant. I am so pleased for her. I would love, love, love to have another baby but Mark I think would be happy if I got sterilised lol! Because of all the problems I had with my pregnancies everyone keeps saying "be thankful for the kids you have" and "having another baby would take away from the kids you do have" and "why do you want more kids, what wrong with the ones you have?" I do feel so guilty for wanting another baby, because I feel like I am saying my kids are not enough, but they are. I just can't help this huge burning desire to have another baby. It won't go away and I have been feeling like this for ages now. I keep trying to say to myself it is not going to happen so forget it, but it does not help.Oh well perhaps it will go away with time. Either that or I will just go insane lol.
6 Comments on Children, husbands, work and lifeRyan~Neve Mum
- Tuesday, 6 Apr p.s Ryan's the same fits in 6-12month clothes but i put him in 12-18month as i'm so sick of the old clothes x Ryan~Neve Mum
- Tuesday, 6 Apr Hi how did it go with the health visitor? I'm so broody now too really want another one but have just brought my wedding dress so keeping fingers crossed for a honeymoon baby but will have to wait until next march for any news. As for you having another little one thats a choice you and your hubby will have to make, I know people are trying to make the choices for you but I know what its like to have tht baby urge inside you something men would never understand, on the other hand Mark had to watch helplessly when you were carrying Caiden not knowing from one day to the next if he was going to loose one of you if not both so can see his reservations in another child, so many pros n cons a long sit down over a bottle of wine is in order while the kids are at grannys just you n mark can make the right desicion for you n your family xxxx KatieA
- Monday, 5 Apr awww emma babe i know EXACTLY what u mean! i was very sick with cj, he was born 7 weeks early and i would desperately love to have another baby but i had to make he decision not to have anymore because i already have 4, my hands are full with the ones i have and starting the new business and all..but KNOWING the sensible reasons as to why we shouldn't have more does not deminish the desire for another one..it is so hard to accept the decision not to have another baby :( andriette and christians mummy liz
- Wednesday, 31 Mar Hun plz dont just not have another baby coz of what ppl say,u will regret it.Im veryyy broody too,but if u read my latest blog u'll see i cant now.So happy all is going ok with u guys.R u on facebook?If so plz private me ur email as theres 471 emma reed's lol:-) 2LadsAndLilLady!
- Monday, 29 Mar tHAT IS SO WRONG OF PEOPLE TO SAY TO YOU, WHY DO YOU WANT ANOTHER WHATS WRONG WITH THE KIDS YOU HAVE, HAVING ANOTHER CHILD DOES NOT EFFECT THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR CHILDREN NOW, NOR DOES IT MEAN YOU DONT LOVE THEM AS YOU WANT ANOTHER. i HAVE 2 BOYS AND I WANT ANOTHER BABY, DONT MEAN I DONT LOVE THESE 2, JUST MEANS WANT MORE CHILDREN, YES FAIR TO SAY YOU HAD BAD PREGNANCIES BUT END OF DAY UP TO YOU AND HOW YOU FEEL, BUT DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU, YOU CANT WANT ANOTHER BABY OR FEEL GUILTY AS YOU WANT ANOTHER, YOU CAN FEEL WHATEVER YOU WANT TO! X mfbrown
- Monday, 29 Mar Some just don't understand the desire for more children... not unless it's them. And the ones who say it are beyond past having all the children they wanted! Thats the part that gets me! I hope the operation goes wonderfully! And I hope that you are able to shed some light on the craziness it sounds like! Nice to hear from you! Keep us updated!