Write a new blog
|31-10-2008 - 37 Week Checkup
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Tired but Happy
Had my 37 week check-up yesterday. All is looking good, the baby's head is at -1 station, and I am over 80% effaced.
I know that doesn't mean much, but it does make me feel good to be progressing, and also explains all the pelvic pain I have been having. When it feels like he's grinding his head into my pelvis, thats because he is! :-)
I started my Maternity leave this week. My work is pretty generous with what they allow, and my Husband had shoulder sugery on Wednesday, and needs me to drive him around for a bit.
With him and his sling and me and my huge belly, we make a pretty pathetic pair!
But the good news is, he is off work for about a month to heal up, so he should be home (with pay!) when the baby comes, if all goes well!
Here is a pic of me and my Husband two weeks ago out for a fall drive to the state parks around here. I hate to say it, but I am a lot bigger than that now!
7 Comments on 37 Week Checkupyuki
- Sunday, 2 Nov looking good momma! you're almost there, i'm so excited for you...take care tassy
- Sunday, 2 Nov wow you both look soo cute.. and the background scene is really beautiful :) surprise3
- Saturday, 1 Nov you guys look really cute!!! J9
- Friday, 31 Oct you look great glade!! and just 3 weeks to go! I'm so glad you are well and hope your hubby gets better soon.. he's gonna need that shoulder! island girl
- Friday, 31 Oct What state park were you at? That scenery is gorgeous! elishadesi (yellow)
- Friday, 31 Oct You look wonderful, and you both look very happy!!! Yes, any progression is good. I find out on monday if there is anything... andriette and christians mummy liz
- Friday, 31 Oct AWWW SWEETY U LOOK GREAT.CANT WAIT TO C UR BABY;-)