Write a new blog
|05-9-2010 - In the hospital
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I started bleeding really heavy at work on Friday, scared me to death. I immediately went to the ER...after many test and ultrasounds they still can't find anything wrong. Said the baby looks great!!! Today makes day 3 in the hospital because I am still bleeding, but its not as heavy. The Dr. said if he had to make a guess he would say it is a placenta tear. I may get to come home tomorrow but will be on bedrest for 2 weeks. Please send many prayers my way...
12 Comments on In the hospitalhelloitsjanet
- Wednesday, 8 Sep hi Janet,how r u now? Is the bleeding stopped?Hope u r back to home and everything is fine.. nataliec
- Tuesday, 7 Sep Yes I pray for healing in Jesus name! bigsmiles
- Tuesday, 7 Sep Praying and thinking of you! mmjohnson33
- Tuesday, 7 Sep HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU!! YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS!! :) suzmBLUE!
- Tuesday, 7 Sep Janet -- take care of yourself. I am sorry that you have to go through this - I will keep you in my thoughts and pray that everything is okay for you. Miracle 3
- Monday, 6 Sep Lord, Please be with Janet and help her to stop bleeding soon and for the her and the baby to be very healthy! Amen ~ MommaMangin
- Monday, 6 Sep oh hun glad to hear the baby is doning well I willbe praying for you. bmiranda
- Monday, 6 Sep hey i'm glad that the baby is ok hope your feeling better, i had something similar i had heavy bleeding but stopped half hour after arrving at the hospital the kept me overnight and told be baby was great no problems they didnt know where the blood was coming from as the cervix was closed ?? heidi80
- Monday, 6 Sep oh im sorry about that but a least the baby is fine! my prayers are with you! carolinagirls
- Sunday, 5 Sep Oh no!! Stay strong and I'm glad to hear baby is ok!!! Hope you get out soon! mumbum
- Sunday, 5 Sep I had the same thing at 15 weeks until 20ish weeks. They never really found out what was wrong, but baby was showing no signs of stress or anything. Sometimes there is just unexplained bleeding. Your in my thoughts though!!! Amalthea
- Sunday, 5 Sep YIKES... rest up momma and keep that baby safe!!!