Write a new blog
|06-10-2008 - My News.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So ladies, thought I'd share with you all that I am now an ex-smoker! Yeah I'm proud, didn't want to quit, but I have now because I got my tongue pierced on Saturday. My last smoke was Saturday night, so I have gone almost 48 hours without a cig so far, and am dreading the horrid 72 hour mark. But I know I can do it.
How are you all?
5 Comments on My News.beckybear
- Monday, 6 Oct That's great! Stick with it, you'll be so happy you did. I quit on October 31, 2004 and for the first year it was brutal, but after that, it realy does get easier. I felt so much better too. I actually don't even like to be around smoke now. BABYLOZONNE
- Monday, 6 Oct GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!! keep it up :) ren
- Monday, 6 Oct Good girl!!! I am 6yrs now without a cig ... dont miss it a bit! minkymoo78
- Monday, 6 Oct Well done you. I gave up smoking nearly 2 years ago after being a smoker for 15 years and I found it so easy to stop. Wish I'd done it sooner AidensMommy31108
- Monday, 6 Oct aw yay! great job! i quit about a month ago you can do it! congrats!