Write a new blog
|05-2-2009 - 34 Week Doc Appt.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hey everyone! Well I went to my 34 week doctor's appointment. I thought it was going to be just the plain ol' appointment... but it wasn't. They went ahead and did the culture, cervix check and I got a sonogram. The culture and cervix check was NOT fun... but I guess I need to get over that.. I mean I am going to experience worse pain then that in a few short weeks, right?!?! LOL! : ) Anyway, so the sonogram was great. But what do you think was the first thing my son wanted me to see...... Yes, his Penis! Goodness, he really likes to show that thing off! HAHA!! I got to see his face and saw him blinking... which is AMAZING!! And I got to see him moving around. It was awesome! My doctor did some measureing and guess how much he says my little one weighs........ 5lbs 12 oz. HOLY MOLY! He is already SOOO big to me!! Geez!! But that's okay. I am not too worried. I am glad he is big and healthy! : ) The only disappointing news I got about my doctor's visit was how much I weighed... I weigh 150.. I have gained a total of 28 lbs so far. Which I know isn't bad.. but I just can't believe it. LOL!
Anyway, I just wanted to share my doctor's appointment with everyone. I am super happy and can't wait for these next few weeks to FLY by!!! Hope everyone is doing just as great!!
6 Comments on 34 Week Doc Appt.mysurprise
- Friday, 6 Feb That's awesome! I'm jealous, my doctor won't give me another sonogram :o( But seeing him blink, now that's just amazing. We're almost at the end, I can't believe it! DulcianasMom
- Thursday, 5 Feb Good to hear you are doing so well:) dont worry about any of the weight gain. By the time that little one comes out, you will be so busy the pounds will fly off! ESPECIALLY if you plan to breastfeed:) I think i've gained about the same as you...cant WAIT to be done!! ((((HUGS)))) janinem
- Thursday, 5 Feb That's awesome! I couldn't believe how much I gained either at my last appointment. I'm up to about a 30 lb gain too. I haven't had any cervix checks yet but I'm not looking forward to it. I bet it's really uncomfortable right? beachbumsnk
- Thursday, 5 Feb thats good my 34 weks appointment was just a regular appointment :( im glad u got to see him also .... good lluck JanetN
- Thursday, 5 Feb I am so glad you had a good visit...don't worry about the weight, 28 pounds is great. I had a friend that went from 100 pounds to 200 pounds...God bless you erin b
- Thursday, 5 Feb That's great that you got to see your little man! Was the cervix check painful? Or just uncomfortable? I think they will check me next week at my appt and I want to be prepared!