Write a new blog
|07-1-2009 - FAILED
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well.... Just got a phone call from the midwife nurse and I failed the 1 hour GD test..How weird when I had no problem with Liam at all.. well she said they like the number under 130 and mine was 164.....Not sure what else to say alittle upset right now have to go on tuesday for the three hour testing while fasting.. wow I bet I will be in a good mood that day!!
Hope everything is better with everyone else
5 Comments on FAILEDmommyxs3
- Monday, 12 Jan Don't worry about a thing. I failed the 1 hour too.you'll be fine. Your pic is so cute. You look great! :) amyeliz
- Wednesday, 7 Jan Yuck! That stinks. I wish you lots of luck! lovenkub
- Wednesday, 7 Jan Sayin a little prayer for you....... Stay strong momma! laiatay
- Wednesday, 7 Jan Don't be upset hun! i failed with my daughter mik and this time i haven't heard anything yet... so i think that's a good sign. don't stress... it goes fast..
- Wednesday, 7 Jan HUG... Hang in there sweetie. My number was 170 and I really thought I had, had NO problem with the 1 hour test what so ever. BUT... from what I've heard, there is many false positives. I take my 3 hour test on Friday and trust me, I'm not looking forward to it either. Just try not to worry and get upset. You will be just fine. My friend Carol has it and she feels like there are some good things to having it. For instance, she gets an ultrasound regularly now. In fact, one time she went in to see her specialist and they noticed that her fluid levels where low and she was put on bedrest to get them back up. That is something that normally she probably wouldn't have noticed had it not been for her having GD and going to the specialist. Also, the reason why this pregnancy is different from your last as far as sugar levels and insulin is concerned is because of your plesenta is different and its that, that controls your insulin. Soooo... every pregnancy is going to be different because you have a different plesenta each time. I know I spelled that wrong but you know what I mean. :) Trust me, don't be too upset. I'm you will be just fine.