Write a new blog
|07-2-2010 - I'm Leaving My Kids' Father..
||My mood while writing this blog:|
~PLEASE NO BASHING~
Well I thought i would update you ladies and let you know that me and my boyfriend broke up last week. It is for the best we just can't get along for anything. I am tired of arguing with him constantly because he refuses to help me with the boys and cleaning around the house. He doesn't work so he is home with me all day long. I refuse to keep subjecting my boys to all the fighting and arguing any longer so tomorrow i am going out to look at low income housing and get applications for them places and i am also going to go and see about applying for section 8 housing as i have never had a job before in my life and also where i live nobody is hiring right now and i have filled so many applications out and they all come back saying the same thing we are looking for someone with work experience. So that is a bummer to keep hearing over and over. I have to do what is best for me and my children. I can no longer deal witrh being verbally abused in front of my boys and him threatening me and our children. He is just plain lazy. He refuses to help me with anything but he is so quick to jump up and help other people out when they need it. He is selfish and set in his own ways. So until i can get a job i am going to take and use all the resources i can to have money for me and my boys and food and shelter for them. To be honest ever since we had our oldest Elijah who is going to be 20 months this upcoming Saturday the 13th we have drifted apart. I always thought having kids usually brings people closer together but not in my case it has pulled us apart. Now don't get the wrong impression about what i just said i love my kids to death they mean the world to me and i don't regret having them one bit.I would rather be single and have my kids and raising them then being with there dad and having no kids at all. But i am going to go for now i will update again very soon i promise!
8 Comments on I'm Leaving My Kids' Father..katies1st
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Im sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you. babylicious2(blue)
- Monday, 8 Feb im sorry to hear wat your going thru but maybe u leaving is jus the kind of push he needs u know to get on his feet and be a man again, Fighting is never fun but i hope everything works out for u in the boys in the end and i hope ur hubby comes around sooner then later! Bless u to get on your feet gurl! Rubes
- Monday, 8 Feb Sorry you have to go through this when your boys are so little. But, the atmosphere is not good for you and the kids. I wish you all the best. x Lookalike
- Sunday, 7 Feb So sorry to hear you're going through this, but you'll definitely be better off without him. Don't let anyone tell you that you need him just because he's the children's father. Sperm and DNA doesn't make a man a real father. My dad was a total waste of space and I had much better male role models in the men that worked in the same office as my mom even though they weren't romantically involved with my mom at all. Just don't give up on the job no matter how frustrating it may be. You will always have my prayers and wishes for good luck. MrsMommy2
- Sunday, 7 Feb He sounds like a jerk. You can do better hun wishing you and your little guys the best. andriette and christians mummy liz
- Sunday, 7 Feb Im so very sorry to hear hun,u know the best for u and ur kids and ill be praying for u guys all the way,u do not need him.:-P indy5225
- Sunday, 7 Feb I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT BUT IF HE IS BEING DEAD WEIGHT IT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST THING TO DO.. U DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE BEST AND SO DO UR KIDS.. HE IS THEIR FATHER AND SHOULD WANT TO PROVIDE FOR THEM.. IF HE DOES NOT WANT THE JOB HE NEEDS TO STEP ASIDE CUZ U NEED HELP AND MONEY.. MONEY IS NOT GOING TO DROP FROM THE CLEAR BLUE SKY.. HE NEED TO GET A JOB AND STOP PLAYING AROUND.. MY HUSBAND PROVIDES FOR US ALL.. I DON'T WORK.. HE DOES IT ALL.. I LIVE COMFORTABLE.. AND U SHOULD HAVE THE SAME. UR KIDS NEED TO SEE THEIR DAD GET UP IN THE MORNINGS AND KNOW WE HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE,, BOYS NEED TO KNOW THAT. I KNOW IT WILL B HARD BUT REMEBER GOD WILL NOT GIVE ANYTHING WE CANNOT HANDLE. MAYBE HE IS LOOKING FOR U SUPPORT HIM... THAT IS NOT THE WAY GOD INTENDED IT TO B.. A MAN NEEDS TO B A MAN.. AN HE IS CLEARLY NOT A MAN. PRAYING THINGS GET BETTER SOON. bestizyet2come
- Sunday, 7 Feb I'm sorry that you have to go through this mama. I have gone though similar situations before and I am glad I did the right thing by leaving. Do what's best for you and the boys. Things will get better and you will be okay. Good luck. *huggs*