Write a new blog
|24-2-2011 - Im Confused
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Okay ladies i am confused and i will go into details about why but i am just looking for your honest opinion/advice..I dont need anyone bashing me over this neither!!
Well i went to my first doctors appointment yeasterday and had an ultrasound done to see how far along i was. Well i found out that according to the measurements of the baby i was 11 weeks & 4 days yesterday and the heartbeat was 170 bpm..Well my whole thing is i am kinda confused on who the father of this baby might be..Well i slept with Charlie (the boys father) the week of November 19th..I left him November 19th and moved in with my dad..Well i had hooked up and started dating this other guy (Mike) December 22nd..My whole thing is i will be 12 weeks on Saturday so if i was to count back 12 weeks ago i would have conceived December 11th..But the ultrasound tech said that i conceived on December 16th..Well if thats the case wouldnt that still make this baby Charlies and not Mikes since i didnt sleep with Mike until December 22nd?? But my thing is i counted from December 16th-February 24th and that doesnt equal to 12 weeks..It comes up to only being 10 weeks exactly..Are ultrasounds 100% accurate or are they just a rough estimate going off of baby's measurements?? So who would you say is the father Charlie or Mike?? I'm thinking it is Charlie's becuz the dates just isnt adding up for it to be Mike's..
I have been honest i told both of them that i wasnt 100% sure on who the father was and Mike basically told me to fuck off and that he doesnt care and Charlie said he wants to get a dna done..Which i am fine with doing but the ultrasound tech said that my conception date was December 16th but my implatation date was December 27th..The last time i slept with Charlie was the whole week of November 19th..But the thing that im not understanding is how could my conception day be before i slept with Mike?? To be honest i am hoping this is Charlie's baby but i am just so confused..Everyone in my family is thinking it is Charlies baby as well since im going to be 3 months becuz the dates just arent adding up for it to be Mikes..Becuz if i didn't sleep with Mike until December 22nd wouldnt I have conceived sometime in late January instead of in December??
Well thank you ladies but i guess i just dont understand how it could be his if im going to be 12 weeks..Becuz December 16th-February 24 doesnt even add up to being 12 weeks it would only put me at 10 weeks exactly so im just going to wait and see what the baby looks like..I just pray this is Charlies baby but if not then oh well i guess ill be on my own raising all 3 of my kids..
14 Comments on Im Confusedariellamomma2010
- Monday, 7 Mar i know it hard i went thu this..just do a dna..its the easiest n best way..but most likely its charlies..since u didnt sleep with mike yet.. Audrey*
- Friday, 25 Feb I think everyone is right on here, but I wanted to add one thing. Early u/s are pretty dead on because all babies DO grow at the same rate in the very beginning. As you get further along they won't be as accurate but up until a certain point, all embryos develop at the same pace. So I would go with what the u/s implies. I hope it works out for you and your baby babyaryanna00
- Thursday, 24 Feb I've been in that situation, but when I calculated everything it pointed to my ex/my best friend. But for me and him to be sure we are getting a DNA test done. But he also agrees with me that he don't doubt that my oldest daughter is his. She looks like him in certain ways, and when I got married to my ex-husband, I told him I was already pregnant, and then he went and told everyone that my oldest was his, and I had conceived the 21st of dec, and the egg implanted on the 30th of dec of 99. And I didn't do anything with him my ex husband until the 27th of dec of 99. When I found out I was pegnant I was 4 weeks and 1 day along and I was with my ex husband from the 27th of dec. to the 3rd of jan 00. I hope that makes any sense or if anyone has any comments on mine go right ahead and message me. But I think it's charlies, because once you conceive you can't get pregnant again. Hope that helps. Ashle
- Thursday, 24 Feb uh oh! I thought that both partners happened in Dec, Wow I messed up its def mikes laurakb
- Thursday, 24 Feb well although your conception date was the dec16 and that does equal 10 week up untill now they date pregnancy by the first day of your last period, that being said the real question is when is the last time you slept with charlie keep in mind that sperm can live for up to 5-7 days so if you were with charlie any time between the 7 of dec and dec 18 the baby is his if not and you concived on dec 22 the babys is mikes do you remember when your last period was? if so and you are a reg 28 day cycle then just count 14 days from the first day of that period and that is your ovulation day. hope this made since to you good luck i know how you must be feeling. mommysanurse
- Thursday, 24 Feb well I'm definitely not one who gets the whole conception date thing (i may be a nurse but not one for obstetrics), anyways, it's probably more likely to be mikes but whomever's baby it is, I hope they'll come around in the end and be there for the baby. The good thing is you were honest with them, once baby arrives get the dna work done and then you'll know for sure. And if they don't come around you're better off without either one. I'm sure it will all work out for you and someday you'll find the best guy and he'll treat all your children like the little precious gifts they are! 1(girl)1(Angel)1(on the way)=3
- Thursday, 24 Feb i dont think it could be the first guys because sperm only servives 72 hours so november 12 to december 16 is over a month apart. and ulrasounds do a guess based on babys size so it could be a little of so its possible more that it is mikes baby. i would put money on it it just seems more likely to me hope you can figure it out and good luck with the next 6 months. citaly21
- Thursday, 24 Feb My guess from your dates would be Mike. I think you had sex with Charlie too early for it to be his. I hope this all works out for you and you get the results you want. NewbiePregger
- Thursday, 24 Feb If the last time you slept with Charlie was on Nov. 19th, then the last possible day for conception would have been around Nov 22. Based on that, you should be 15 weeks 4 days preggers. Unless you were sleeping with Charlie after you guys broke up (and well into mid Decenber) it is Mikes baby. Ashle
- Thursday, 24 Feb Hi read your post and you were 11 days 4 weeks pregnant right? not 12? bc if you say 12 that changes it by 3 days the diff in days between the two guys. If you were 11weeks 4 days at the scan i am saying its charlies bc I got pregnant on dec 11th, I am 12weeks 6days, being 12weeks 5 days yesterday, the date of ur ultrasound so we are 1 week and 1 day apart . so if you add 8days to dec 11th, that is dec 19th. I know 100% sure the date i got pregnant so i say its charlies ca21
- Thursday, 24 Feb I would also say its more likely Mike's. I'm am 12 wks, 4 days and had IUI on Dec. 10. Good luck! mrsfreeman
- Thursday, 24 Feb I would have to agree with the other comments......all the math I do points to conception date of around december 22nd too. But can they do an "intrauterine" DNA test without harming anything? Probably not. Hmm......either way it will be ok. I also agree with the previous comment, just be honest with everyone! It will be alright! crazyfornumber3
- Thursday, 24 Feb I'm sorry my sister went through the same thing. The dr swore on her due date and turns out they were wrong by around 3 weeks..I would just be honest with everyone and get a dna done as soon as babies born. My sister wasnt so honest about there being 4 yes 4 possible fathers and it turned out to be even more embarrassing that she convinced us all otherwise...sorry you have to go through this..xx princessleia80
- Thursday, 24 Feb Yeah, I have to agree, I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and I conceived December 10th according to the calculator. My last period was Nov 26th. I'm guessing it's more likely for the baby to be Mike's and not Charlie's...