Write a new blog
|17-2-2009 - 7 Week Scan
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I had my seven week scan this morning and everything is perfect x
Baby is measuring 8.5mm and we saw the little heart beating. They found the cause of last weeks bleed, its a small blood clot of vessels. Its not in the sac and they said its normal and there is nothing to worry about. I could bleed again but they said not to worry and to relax as everything is fine and as it should be. Im 7 weeks today and baby is measuring 6 weeks and 6 days.
Im so happy and relieved. I can relax now and enjoy the pregnancy. I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next tuesday so I will get the date of my 12 week scan soon. No picture to put up as the hospital dont give you pictures until the 12 week scan. Im off out for lunch now to enjoy the rest of my day off.
Thanks to everyone for all your messages and support over the last couple of weeks x
6 Comments on 7 Week ScanRainbowRach
- Thursday, 19 Feb ah bless you! I am so happy for you x x nikkinu1
- Tuesday, 17 Feb That is awesome!!! Congrats again :) girlinterrupted
- Tuesday, 17 Feb Thats brilliant, I'm so pleased for you xx ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Tuesday, 17 Feb Great im happy for ya another healthy bean!!!! janet1972
- Tuesday, 17 Feb God Bless you Always. Congrats!!! rooey
- Tuesday, 17 Feb Yay :o) I am soooo pleased everything is just as it should be :o)