Write a new blog
|20-5-2009 - Frustrated!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So i have so many things goin on right now i dont even know where to start...first off i bought like a 1000 of those little test strips since i think its absolutely pointless to buy the expensive $15.00 ones when i can get the same results for practically pennies...anyways so ive been having some sharp twinges in my lower stomach on both sides and reallly bad back twinges and sharp pains and the obvious no period..so im like alright well im on the pill so it takes a few days when you start the sugar pills for my period to arrive but still no period and ever since the twinges ive been testing on those strips. well i keep seeing veryyyy faint faint lines so im like well hmm am i or am i not pregnant? so i keep testing since i am a testing fanatic and again and again i keep seeing very faint little lines. but ive been testing for a good couple of days (like around 4 or so) and they havent been getting any darker. so i brought a strip over to a friend of mine so she could take a look and see what she thinks and shes first of all couldnt see a line but then i took it over very early in the morning and her house is dark but she did eventually see the line and shes like well it looks to me like you are just dehydrated and thats where the line came from...so ive been drinking lots of water and still testing like ever other 5 minutes and the lines even though they are faint they are still there...so im wondering if maybe it really is just because im like dehydrated or something or maybe its like an evap line..but ive tested like 13 times and would i be able to see this so called evap line on all 13 tests at different faint-nesses? and then to top it off while im talking to my friend and tellin her im not testing again til tomorrow morning with some fresh FMU and i will let her know then whatsup so then i go to the bathroom and find myself wiping up brown discharge/possible period? im crampy so im really thinking maybe it is my period even though its like murky brown and nearly non-existant but then if it is my period whats the deal with the lines on ALL my test strips? are they faulty? did i get a bad batch? can i still possibly be preggo? i wont be upset if im not cuz me and my husband are seriously doing horrible right now. im so upset with how things have been between us and how they are going or i should say not going...i think my next blog im going to write all about it to get off my chest..i could use some advice on it too. anyways let me know what you ladies think, thanks!
5 Comments on Frustrated!!!mama2bri
- Friday, 22 May thank you all so very much, it was indeed just really late due to so much stress going on..me and brad got so bad that there was talk of separation and divorce and what not so i think that will cause any period to get all out of wack! anyways update on everything..i got my period (thank god!) brad and i have been up late at night talking about things and working on ways to work through the stress..for the ladies on here with more than one child, and even more so the ladies on here that had multiple children at once and are working and have a husband that could seriously be doing a little more and doesnt.. and a job that is nothing but politics...i dont know how you do it!!! whenever brad brings up having another one i like freak out! its hard enough with the temper tantrums of one and having no time for yourself or time to work on houswork now! i cant even fathom 2! anyways thank you so much ladies for your support, im sorry i havent been on here for a better more recent update sooner. talk to you soon! kathy=^.^=
- Thursday, 21 May well i wish you the best of luck.... i hope that everything works out for you DiandClover
- Thursday, 21 May It sounds like you have very sensitive test strips that are picking up trace amounts of hCG that all women naturally have in their system. Sometimes our levels go to a little above 5 mIU for a variety of reasons. Some of the test strips are sensitive enough to pick up 10 mIU - or less at times showing a very, very faint line. On the other hand, the strips all do have the test line as a slightly different colour than the paper around it. It's the antibody that contains the pregnancy hormone detector, and it might have just enough colour to make you see lines! the website peeonastick.com has pictures of what these 'lines' look like. If you have not had your period start today, why not bring a test strip over and have your friend pee on it - see if you get the same 'faint line result' - only if she's sure she's not pregnant! As a last resort, go ahead and have some blood work done to settle your mind. Good luck! Proudmommyyay
- Thursday, 21 May To be totaly honest with you you should just go get some blood work done if its possible just to be on the safe side i was 4 weeks pregnant and was getting the same pain's as you so i ended up going to the ER and they did blood work to conferm i was indeed prego and to top it off The pain's i was fellin was part of a threatened misscariag but i'm still pregnant luckaly well i hope everything works out with you and your hubby? bluejeans
- Wednesday, 20 May I agree with the first post just wait a couple of days before you test agin (if you can!) I hope things get better with you and your husband.