Write a new blog
|16-3-2011 - Checking Up On Baby/Screening Appt.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So yesterday i had my appt to follow up after the ER visit and what not. Before i went to the appointment i went and got the 10 week screening done. Then we went to the appointment, after talking to the dr about how they are going to put me on two meds for the headaches, one to make them go away and the other to keep them away, Then the corpsman (like a nurse) came in and said "ok let's listen to baby" well he couldnt find the heartbeat on the doppler, so they brought out the ultrasound machine, and then he couldnt find the baby! i was holding my breathe the whole time, then he said "oops i'm looking in your bladder, my bad" ugh worst 3 mins of Robert and I's life! they then brought a DR in and he checked out baby and baby was moving about and looked good! talk about stressed out! now i'm just waiting on the results of the screening. but other then that i'm hoping the meds work! I'm so sick of these headaches!
9 Comments on Checking Up On Baby/Screening Appt.Kimbeenjosh
- Thursday, 17 Mar what a dumb corpsman or whatever! I would have been in total panick too! Thank goodness they found the baby finally! abrock8680
- Thursday, 17 Mar Haha oh my gosh I had to laugh when I read they were looking at your bladder! ryry ~pink~
- Wednesday, 16 Mar Oh my goodness!!! What an idiot!!!! (And what a relief!) csmith08
- Wednesday, 16 Mar YOUR BLADDER?! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I would of freaked out! I'm glad they found baby and all is well with baby.. I hope your headaches get better baby1due3608
- Wednesday, 16 Mar Boys cause headaches =) !!!! ajoke
- Wednesday, 16 Mar Well, I guess on a positive note, there wasn't a baby swimming in you pee! suzmBLUE!
- Wednesday, 16 Mar I would have killed that nurse!! I am so glad that everything went great. I am so anxious for the next 2 weeks to pass so I can have my scan. kimkayb
- Wednesday, 16 Mar I think I would've flew off the handle once they did find the baby. OMG! So glad everything is alright :) Dumb doctors anyways. jessica050102
- Wednesday, 16 Mar omg! i would have been pissed! but im glad ur lil bean is doing great, i had my ob appt yesterday, and i too got to hear my lil beans heartbeat @150bpm. i had my AFP screening done yesterday too. best of luck and keep us posted :)