Write a new blog
|16-5-2011 - Slipped And Fell, Followed By Bleeding And ER Visit.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Scared But Relieved
Well on friday i slipped and fell on my stomach... at first i didnt think much of it, but then i started googling about "falling when pregnant" and it said i should call my dr... so i did and they said just to be safe to go in and get looked at. by the time i got there i started having some mild cramps. they checked me out, got to see baby girl on the ultrasound since they couldnt find her heartbeat on the doppler and they said everything looked ok. I was told to take it easy and return if i had any cramping or bleeding. So the next day we took it easy, went out shopping, got 5 maternity tank tops (we live out in the desert and its already becoming 110 by 9am!) then came home and hubby wanted to go see the movie "Thor" so i stayed home and laid in bed. Once he came home we were getting ready to go to bed and i went to the bathroom and wiped and like always i look at the toilet paper to always make sure there is no blood (been doing this since i found out i was prego) and did a double take cause i figured there was nothing, but there was blood. i told Robert and we were off to the ER... i have never been that scared in my life i was praying the whole way to the Naval Hospital that everything was ok and nothing was wrong. we got there and they tried finding her heartbeat and they couldnt find it for what seemed like forever... i was getting really scared by then, but then they FINALLY found it. they also did a pelvic exam and found that there was no excessive bleeding and that it is actually common to have some spotting at this point, just from the growing of the placenta. They said not to worry since baby had a very strong heartbeat. and i was told to follow up with my baby dr on tuesday. I am so relieved that everything is ok with baby, i thought if you were bleeding it meant something horrible, but i am so thankful that there was nothing wrong.
10 Comments on Slipped And Fell, Followed By Bleeding And ER Visit.1Day@ATime
- Wednesday, 18 May OMG i'm glad you and you baby girl are doing great!!! be extra careful now take easy, take great crare of your baby girl!!! Kimbeenjosh
- Tuesday, 17 May I'm so glad that everything turned out fine. My old dr. told me that unless you're bleeding like you're on your period, there usually shouldn't be any cause for concerns. but obviously anytime there is blood on the toilet paper-anyone would worry! kimkayb
- Tuesday, 17 May OMG, definitely a scary moment!! So glad that your little girl is just fine. You have to remember to take things a little slower than you normally would when pregnant :) You are only 1/2 way there! ajoke
- Tuesday, 17 May Curse those falls!!!!! Glad everything is okay! rose baby
- Tuesday, 17 May So glad everything is OK!!!! Just keep taking it easy!!!! xoxo Cocoloco
- Tuesday, 17 May So glad everything turned out ok! x ryry ~pink~
- Monday, 16 May Thank gosh!!! I went in around 25 weeks for the same kind of the thing and was violated by some doctor who really didn't know what he was doing only to be told that I was fine! You feel relieved and then you feel a little silly but it's better safe than sorry! USMCwifebaby4
- Monday, 16 May Oh crud!! I am SO super glad that you and baby are ok. That's so scary! MammaEliz
- Monday, 16 May Glad to hear baby is ok and well... thats always a scary thought and glad it wasnt worse. Take it easy still :] boymamafrmtx
- Monday, 16 May So scary! thankfully everything is fine!