Write a new blog
|15-7-2011 - 1st IVF Negative
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Today I had my blood test and received confirmation that my 1st IVF was negative. I don't really want to say it failed because I was able to produce a decent amount of eggs of which the majority fertilized and made to a blast stage. We also have a few frozen embryos, so maybe it's just a delayed success. ;)
The docs will meet on Tuesday to discuss our case and give me a call on Wednesday or Thursday to tell us the plan. I'm so anxious to hear and get started on another try.
Will keep you ladies posted and thank you for your support!
I hope all of you are doing well and either growing babies or will be soon!
5 Comments on 1st IVF NegativeTanMansMomma32
- Tuesday, 26 Jul keeping my fingers crossed for you! kimkayb
- Saturday, 16 Jul Stay strong and don't give up. I'm here for ya girl :) XOXOXO nikki121lottie
- Saturday, 16 Jul so sorry that the ivf didnt work out as planned this time :( I hope it works for you whatever plan you decide to take next time xxx OurSpringBaby
- Friday, 15 Jul I thought about you today...sorry the results weren't what you were wanting. It's only a matter of time before you get that BFP! mfbrown
- Friday, 15 Jul sorry about it being negative! I still have hope that it will be very soon! keep us posted!