Write a new blog
|11-12-2008 - Our baby\'s name...
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Think this may be it - yet a little uncertain.
1st of all I appologize for bombarding you with so many blogs, but wanted to let you know-
I think our baby boys' name will be................
We keep going back to these 2 names as favorites.- So we just decided to combine them. Not sure if they flow good yet but I love what they both mean ( God is my Salvation and Gift of God) The name Isaiah is so unique to this area as far as I know.... and I love so many verses from this book in the Bible. ( I think what a great prophet to name my son after ) :-) - And Nathaniel, is an all time favorite by all!! - My grandfathers middle name as well and my oldest daughter insists it be he 1st or 2nd name. :-) The gals at beauty school liked Isaiah - but I think the only group that liked this one best .. hmm... oh well - ( I do hope my inlaws don't get their undies in bundle about it) Once he is here I think any name we give him will grow on the relatives as they will love him so much- right? I sure hope it doesn't seems too outrageouse though - where people would think him strange.. ( I don't think it is that uncommon or disliked though - right!?) Thanks again to all of you who have made comments on my blogs! :-) I will try and lay off writing so many...
Hope you are all enjoying your bundles of joy!! Mine has the hiccups currently - I think he likes his thumb - he he
9 Comments on Our baby\'s name...Joscelyn
- Monday, 26 Jan I love it!! Its a strong nme. We are naming ours malakai and calling him kai for short, bu because of the bible and also the strongness of it. Isaiah was on our top 3 names as well but its a great name!! And yes, they go together :) shez05
- Sunday, 14 Dec I love it....what a beautiful name - so strong!!! Also I think they flow together great...good choice :) prettypenny
- Friday, 12 Dec I like it a LOT! What great names you have chosen! jambaby
- Friday, 12 Dec Very cute name, I love it! CindyB8470
- Friday, 12 Dec That is a very nice name. I see it this way you and your husband keeps coming back to these two names, it's meant to be. God wants him to have this name. Good luck first-time-baby
- Friday, 12 Dec aww i think that name is greatt!! i love love love it! its different and its obviously very special to you :) good choice:) hope all is going well with you and the little guy :) JuggaletteMommy2anAngel
- Friday, 12 Dec i love the names u have choosen. in fact if i had a boy i was goin to name him that when and if i ever got pregnant but my best friend named her son isiah and my cousin named her son nathienal lol so we have choosen a different name lol Beauti
- Friday, 12 Dec I personally love it...nice name!!
- Friday, 12 Dec great name! I named my baby Isaiah for a month or so then changed it to Elijah lol I love Isaiah and Nataniel.