Write a new blog
|20-7-2009 - WOW
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Oh my goodness...Time has flown... Brady is going to be 7 months on August 6th! I can't believe how smart he is, how cute/ handsome he is and I REALLY can't believe how he is trying to wake up all night long...like a new born it's driving me NUTS! We nursed up until 3 weeks ago so that may have something to do with it. He's really taken off with the baby food though. Loves it...eats it up! He's scootin all over the place. Also, rolling all over the place too! He's too funny. We finally bought our house and repainted the whole thing. Brady's got his own room now and he loves it. Mommy and Daddy love it more though! He doesn't have teeth yet which is funny cause he smacks like an old grandpa....well that was just a little update, not that anyone reads these anymore!
5 Comments on WOWkatnmark3
- Saturday, 25 Jul Yeah! I'm glad u r doing well. I don't get on here much but was excited to see ur update! Donovan is getting up again like an infant as well... Craziness! Still no teeth but he's working on it! Congrats on ur house! mandabelle22
- Wednesday, 22 Jul Wonderful! I'm glad you're doing well. Brady is so cute! He looks just like you. I dont get on here very often either. When the baby's arrive, we don't have a lot of time. :) When you say you stopped nursing, are you doing a bottle and formula or what? Lynlee is still nursing and won't take a bottle at all. I would like to wean her to something. Just curious what you did. thanks meecob
- Tuesday, 21 Jul Time really does fly doesn't it?! and PS: I love reading updates, so write away :) Congrats on 7 months of motherhood; isn't it amazing to watch your little one grow more and more each day? There is hands-down nothing better. Glad to hear you are doing well - Take care! mysurprise
- Monday, 20 Jul You're funny...I love reading baby updates! Congrats on your new home. When I bought my home 7 years ago I was stoked. Now I'm just complaining about the mortgage payment ha ha Michael started to change his sleeping pattern as well. I don't get it, he's miserable now! grrrrr No sleep for me. It's like he's a newborn again, too. kara G.
- Monday, 20 Jul awww....I read it.
Keira is doing great with solids too. I am still nursing and she has two teeth, she tries to sit but still doesn't on her own and she is on the edge of crawling.