Write a new blog
|25-6-2009 - About Me
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Me In General...
First Name: Jessica
Birthday: April 7th 1983
Home state: PA
Marital Status: Married
Children: Yes, 1 boy and 1 on the way!
Eye Color: My eyes actually change colors w/ what im wearing usually they are blue sometimes they are green or blue green
Occupation: Former CNA currently Full Time Mommy
Favorite Season: Winter Christmas season is my FAV.
Food: Mash Potatoes and Gravy I could eat it every day
Sports Team: Pittsburgh Steelers! & Boston Red Socks
Favorite bands and/or Singers: I don't really have a fav. whatever catchs my ear
Favorite Quote: "Its better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who your not"
Who is your biggest supporter? My Hubby, Little man & My mom
What is a random fact about you? I love the show I love Lucy always have always will haha I use to watch it when I was little w/ my grandma
Scary Movies or Happy Endings? I always want to watch scary movies but can never make it through them. And Happy Endings are the best
What are you listening to right now? Wyatt watching "Finding Nemo" and asking Where's Elmo lol he thinks Elmo is on all shows
What time is it now? a little after 9
Cat, Dog, or both? We have 2 dogs a Puggle and a mini weaner dog. I like cats though too I miss my Tucker!
Biggest Fear? Obviously something happening to my son or family
Me as a Mommy...
1. How long have you been a Mom? Since 4/20/2007 at 7:53am! a little over 2 years
2. How many children call you (or have called you) Mommy? Currently just one...the other one is still cooking haha
3. Girl? Boy? Both? How many? 1 little boy and a mystery baby on the way
4. Did you know what you were having before you gave birth? Yes
5. How old were you when you became a Mom? Just turned 24, 2 weeks prior
6. How long were you in labor? No Labor Scheduled C-section
7. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom? Everything the hugs the kisses the smiles I love it all.
8. What’s your least favorite thing? The terrible 2 temper tantrums
9. Do you want more kids? Yes 1 more in about 6 months!
10. Do you plan on having more soon? Around December 18th
11. Does/did daddy change diapers? Yes and he does a very good job at it
12. How many times have you been peed on? Well Wyatt wasn't nicknamed "the sniper" for no reason to many times to count
13. Barfed on? Maybe once actually wyatt wasn't a puker
14. Is/are your child(ren) named after anyone? Wyatt's middle name is James both my dad and my father in law's middle name is James. The new baby we're still deciding on names.
15. How did you come up with their name(s)? Well Wyatt I liked off of the TV show Charmed. Everybody would ask if it was after Wyatt earp and I had NO idea who Wyatt Earp was haha about 2 weeks before I had Wyatt I finally watched his movie.
16. When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? Daddy haha Mommy's a big softy when it comes to Wyatt
17. And who is the good guy? Mommy
18. What is the longest you have been away from your children? 7 hours when I had a seasonal job last holiday season.
19. Bedtime routine? Bed time is at 9pm every night ( except for tonight due to the long nap we took this afternoon almost 4hours!haha) but usually bed time is 9pm he gets a milk sippy and likes a warm cup of milk before bed CAN NOT be cold thats just not acceptable lol then we brush his teeth, read a book, say okay time to go Nii Nite he climbs up in his bed pulls his covers up says Nii Nite gives kisses and he's out until 7 the next morning.
20. Are your toes painted? No I thought about it though lol
21. Last movie you saw in the theatre? Wow its been a LOOONG time gosh I think it was the 2nd lord of the rings movie. Hubby hates going to the theatre We are possibly going to the drive in tomorrow night if the weather holds up though!
22. Last time you had a date? We have family dates haha the last time hubby and I went out alone other than to do grocery shopping its been awhile. I always feel guilty not taking Wyatt out to eat with us. My mom is begging to watch him tomorrow night so maybe i'll leave him w/ her and go to the drive in's with just me and hubby......maybe haha
23. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom? Friends, although I must say you def. find out who your friends are when you aren't able to just pick up and go at any given time.
24. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom? Privacy lol mom's have NO privacy I get out of the shower and run to my room to get dressed Wyatt hears me get out yells MOMMY and comes running after me and busts in the room I say Wyatt mommy needs privacy so he comes in and closes the door behind him and says Preevacy I say thanks but mommy meant the kind of privacy where your on the other side of the door lol he just laughs and jumps up on the bed.
25. Best mom perk? The smiles, hugs, kisses, the running for me first thing in the morning yelling MOMMY!!! with his little arms spread out wide running hugs are the best. Having a bad day and coming home to his little dimpled smiles kisses both cheeks right on the dimpy oh I could go on and on.
26. Snack you sneak bites from your child? I love his little Graham cookies and his dibs icecream bytes we call them.
27. When the kid is napping, you are? He hasn't been napping much lately today we took a 4 hour nap together haha but we had a rough night last night. But usually when he does nap I clean up the house do dishes you know the usual routine i'm sure we all do lol
28. Where is your child now? He is sitting next to me watching "finding Nemo"
29. Favorite place to buy maternity clothes? Well so far i've gotten a few things at Boscovs and Target most maternity clothes look like they are made for old women. DH said we'd go to the mall this weekend and try to find a few things.
30. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently: Watching TV he is obsessed with spongebob! Its like the world stops spinning when spongebob is on and thats all he focuses on.
31. What is the craziest thing you have said/done/taught since becoming a mom? Oh my so many crazy things have happened since Wyatt came into our lives esp. in these toddler years where his little mind is just running a thousand miles a minute I never thought i'd ever wake up to magic marker all over my furniture and house and laugh about it. I never thought I'd get peed on by another person and keep on changing him cause its "just pee" There's a lot of things if you would of asked me 2 years ago I would of said No way but now I don't know how'd I'd live without these little "mishaps" I guess you could say I've learned to live for the little moments good and bad and to enjoy the little mishaps while I can little one's grow up fast and before to long i'll be missing all the chaos.
Comments on About Me