Write a new blog
|14-10-2010 - GENDER RESULTS....It's A......
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Okay ladies, I know you have all been waiting and probably wondering what took me so long to post the results. Well I must tell you all that I did not come straight home because I went shopping when I found out that I am having a baby Boy!!! (I know that some of you already saw that in bold before even starting to read it, lol). I can't believe it! My instincts were right all along..I just had a feeling that it was a boy and many of you thought the same thing.
My sister and I went to the anatomy appt. first with the tech. She was a nice lady and she was laughing and talking to me the whole time. She was mainly laughing because the baby was being so stubborn, he did not want to show her his left hand..he was laying on it for about five minutes and so she decided to check his legs and stuff and then she finally came back to his left hand. She struggled for a minute before he decided to let her see it, and then he finally showed it to her..lol. She did not get a good pic of his thumb though so she had to wiggle my belly a little and the funniest thing happened, he gave her the perfect view of his left thumb by showing her the thumbs up sign..lol. He was really active though and when the male tech came in to see him he commented on how active the baby boy was..he said that he was like a wild animal..lol.
His hb was 155 bpm, and they put the 3D machine on so that I could see his features..he looks like his dad and is definantly stubborn like his dad, lol!! I also got a DVD to take home to watch part of the sono experience! :-)
I'm so relieved to know that the measurements were just right and all of his organs, heart, brain, kidneys were all in tact and were developing very well. Can you believe that though I disagreed with getting the H1N1 shot I gave in and went ahead and got it? Lol, so far I dont feel weird from getting it either, I'm just fine! Just came back from buying the little man some clothes....I almost went crazy; I had to limit myself, lol. But anyways ladies I'm officially with TEAM BLUE now, horray!!! :-) :-) :-)
17 Comments on GENDER RESULTS....It's A......bluebug321
- Friday, 15 Oct Congratulations Neeni!! I thought it was a girl too but am happy to be wrong :-) kristiana0730
- Friday, 15 Oct Congrats Girl!!! Sarah.baby2
- Friday, 15 Oct Congrats hun a new all along haha big hugs x x tanika06
- Friday, 15 Oct omg omg omg i know u r so excited! congratulations girl!!!! idky i thought u were having another girl...lol! keisha24
- Friday, 15 Oct Congrats sweetie! Welcome to the boys club!!! aholderbaugh
- Friday, 15 Oct YAY!!! Congrats!! So happy for you!! I bet you were super excited!! :) little-angel-1
- Friday, 15 Oct YAY!!!! Congrats on your baby BOY :-) God bless you both :-) nstone722
- Friday, 15 Oct Yay now you have 1 of each! Perfect! gcmum
- Thursday, 14 Oct Congrats neeni and welcome to tema blue :) j.Nelly
- Thursday, 14 Oct congrats girl so happy for u god bless momof2girlsplus1boy
- Thursday, 14 Oct Yay!!! Happy for you! Boys are so much easier! fruit-of-love
- Thursday, 14 Oct Congrats neeni! I think i'm having a boy too! I'll find out on Saturday I booked a 3D u/s I can't wait! ohsosilly
- Thursday, 14 Oct I hope mine's a boy too but it's still too early to tell for me but congrats on your baby boy!!! JamieRH
- Thursday, 14 Oct haha! I'm so happy for you! I was hoping for a boy for you guys! I feel like a nerd, I've been on this site more today than any other day waiting for your results! mle77
- Thursday, 14 Oct YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!! ITS ABOUT TIME IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!!! :) bibsmom
- Thursday, 14 Oct Congrats! I know how u wanted a boy! Still hoping I get my girll =) SuperHeroMom
- Thursday, 14 Oct Congrats!!!!!!!