Write a new blog
|15-7-2009 - 29 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hooray! 29 Weeks! I am excited for a few reasons today.
1) 4 years ago today my husband asked me to marry him!
2) Last night when we were sleeping my husband woke up because he thought he felt one of our cats running across the bed (they're not allowed in our room and he thought one had snuck in). He sat up, but nothing was there so he thought it must have just been a dream and laid back down. They he felt it again so he got back up ready to toss the cat out, but nothing was there again. Finally he rolled over and put his arm around me and Owen was moving like crazy and he figured out that it was the baby kicking so hard that it was shaking the bed! The funniest part was that I slept through the entire thing!
3) Our first baby shower is this Saturday. His family is giving us one and I am SO happy that they are this excited for us!
2 Comments on 29 weekspinkmama
- Wednesday, 15 Jul aw isnt it the GREATEST when your hubby can feel the baby too?!!?! Charlie used to kick my husband alll the time.... actually, haha he still does when he lays with us... some things never change =o) kbfulloffaith
- Wednesday, 15 Jul It is so amazing when the hubby's get to feel the baby for the first time isn't it!