Write a new blog
|12-1-2011 - Such a crappy day!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
In pain and more pain, did I mention PAIN!
Ended up going to the hospital today because I was in sooop much pain, they said everything looks fine but with my anatomy I am going to have a VERY painful pregnancy. They put me on tylenol 3's and said to use heat and warm baths. And my stomach muscles feel like they are tearing apart! Also I went in for my gestational diabetes test and they wouldn't do it because my blood sugars were at .3 over the limit, so I have to fast for 8 hours and go in, the crappy thing was all I ate before the test was plain corn flakes! Hope tomorrow goes okay! They might end up putting me on morphine if I can't handle the pain, but Peyton would most likely become dependent on it and have withdrawls after birth which I am not to fond of. And looks like if my cervix shortens I will be getting some steroid shots for Peyton's lungs and a tour of the NICU as well as meeting some staff and doctors from that area. This pain is worse than when I was in labor with Jakob so this is a real treat, I am soooo getting the epidural for labor and the spinal for getting the cerclage removed. Any ideas on how to deal with my stomach feeling like its being torn apart because omg this sucks!
6 Comments on Such a crappy day!elm76
- Thursday, 13 Jan So sorry to hear you're going thru so much. Just remember...not too much longer now! xoxo~ mothermiracle3
- Thursday, 13 Jan ugh, u never know what your gonna get each pregnancy it's crazy.....with my son I had cervix pain, bladder pain, my feet were swollen and the swelling even went up my leg so walking became a chore.....and this pregnancy...nothing.....everything couldn't be going any smoother....so hopefully 34 weeks get's here soon for u! reila
- Wednesday, 12 Jan You are in my thoughts hun. I hope the pain lessens up now. Preggo-My-Eggo-3
- Wednesday, 12 Jan I live on my heating pad it seems like lol! One of Ashers feet is under my rib and has been this past week and it is Soooo sore but the heat does help...sorry you are in so much pain but 12 weeks!!! You can make it! Jalex10
- Wednesday, 12 Jan all I can say is your almost there! I know it sucks but just remind yourself not much longer.. Chin up, your doing great. **hugs** Mum2anAngel
- Wednesday, 12 Jan :( That is such a crappy day. Im so sorry that you have to go through all of this!!!! no idea to help with the muscle thing... could you maybe see a physiotherapist about it? boooo... that is just such a bad day :(