Write a new blog
|09-2-2010 - BFN Confirmed
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Another HPT this morning, BFN. This time I did not linger around and the only reason why I took it is to establish whether or not to take the progesterone this morning. I did not take the progesterone.
However, my gyne will only accept either AF or a negative beta HCG blood test as confirmation. So I went for the blood test and it was confirmed that it is indeed BFN. Permission to stop rogesterone and now awaiting AF.
I am feeling a lot better emotionally today and am glad to be moving on now. Round 2 of treatments to start on CD4. Come on AF!
12 Comments on BFN Confirmedpol
- Wednesday, 10 Feb Big hugs honey. Keep your chin up and stay positive. I know this is going to happen for you VERY soon xxxx 2inOctober
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Ohhhh hun, I'm sorry. I'm interested to know what your blood work shows. I hope AF shows soon so you can start fresh.....lots of baby dust and good energy to you!!!!!!! Abigails Mommy
- Tuesday, 9 Feb ((HUGE Hugs))) honey bunny. I know how disappointed you are. I have everything crossed for you that February O will be yours!!! ashley-blesseddaily
- Tuesday, 9 Feb So sorry hun, I know it is a bit disappointing, but keep your spirits high (as often as possible) and lets get ready for round 2......Its gonna happen babe, just a matter of when!!! Sarahbeth13
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Glad you are feeling ready for the next step. It is going to happen for you very soon!! firsttimer
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Glad you are feeling better about this today, although I am sorry you are not pregnant. I'd rather it was next month anyway so I can congratulate you in person!! Hee hee. I'm gonna blog tomorrow cos I think I might be getting a last minute scan on Thursday which is exciting and a bit scary at the same time. Nothing to worry about, just the midwife wants some reassurance on where baby's head actually is, cos it sure isn't engaged....... but what if we see something we shouldn't?? Hmmmm.... Speak to you soon xx firstmommy08
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Tommorrow is my day Liz!! I'm anxious and scared. Hang in there love!! firstlittleangel
- Tuesday, 9 Feb I am so sorry honey...it took me two rounds of clomid and progesterone to conceive Olivia. Good luck hun!! kaysfamily
- Tuesday, 9 Feb good luck L I wish you the best for this upcoming cycle. some say just let it be dont think about it. bbed at the time ur are too but try not to think about it as it puts less stress on ya both. i dont know but i really really wish you the best and all the baby dust your way! mll28
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Glad you at least have a definite answer of some sort so you can at least move forward with something. Here is to a February baby!! Good luck hun :) MrsMommy2
- Tuesday, 9 Feb Keeping my fingers crossed for this coming cycle to bring that lucky egg!! **~~*~**BabyDust**~*~~** freespirit
- Tuesday, 9 Feb (((((HUGS))))) Glad you are feeling better sweetie... Lets look forward to this month's cycle. I am here for you if you want to chat about anything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx