Write a new blog
|17-3-2010 - Leaving on a Jet Plane ....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
This is just a quick update. I am going to take a minute to make excuses for not blogging in such a long time. With work and personal life being so busy, there has just not been time to blog. Plus, in the 2ww I was hiding away from myself trying to NOT think I am pregnant.
Unfortunately AF did show up. The 2ww was torture at times due to the progesterone, but this time round I just knew I was not pregnant. I tested on CD30 (after having 2 really bad days) just so that I could confirm I am NOT pregnant and stop using the meds. Needless to say I am feeling tons better, but am already on the fertility meds again (CD5).
Fertility treatments are not kind to your body. I am slowly picking up some weight, losing hair and my skin is dry. I am kind off observing these things and then I think 'it is a small price to pay'.
To minimise the torture of the 2ww, I have now bench marked the day I will test: CD31.
The reason I am 'leaving on a jet plane' is because we are finally taking our trip to visit friends and family abroad. We have been postponing this trip for years due to TTC and being pregnant at times, but last year I decided no more. My DH agreed and we are leaving today :-) (another excuse why I have not been blogging - busy with arrangements). This means I will be offline for 4 weeks. We have a sitter for our house and puppies. I am finally starting to get excited. Up to this point there has been just so much to get done before we can go.
I will be turning off blog updates during the time I am away and will catch up with all of you when I am back. You are always in my thoughts. Till April then *wave*
15 Comments on Leaving on a Jet Plane ....feefees a mom 2 be
- Saturday, 3 Apr Hope you had a FANTASTIC vacation!! Are you back yet?? I am leaving on Apr 13th for 10 days vacation! Hope to hear from you before I go!! Freespirit
- Wednesday, 24 Mar Have a fantastic trip ((((HUGS)))) xxx RainbowRach
- Wednesday, 24 Mar OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only a week until me meet! I cannot WAIT! shawshoo
- Thursday, 18 Mar Enjoy your vacation, have a wonderful time! When you come back, I look forward to hearing that you have gotten a BFP and I'll share a few picks of my new little guy!! Be safe! kaysfamily
- Thursday, 18 Mar enjoy your time and just relax!!!! :) safe trip and all the best! ashley-blesseddaily
- Thursday, 18 Mar ENJOY YOUR TRIP AND RELAX AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, YOU WILL BE MISSED AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN!!!! ((((big hug)))) Sarahbeth13
- Thursday, 18 Mar Awesome! I am excited for you! Plus I hear all the time about people getting lucky while they are travelling. Maybe the body decides it is in survival mode or something and wants to propogate...I don't know, but I hear about it alot. I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I have missed your wonderful writing in your blogs but hopefully you will keep a travel journal and fill us all in when you return. Bon Voyage!! firstmommy08
- Thursday, 18 Mar Awwww... liz, I'll miss your blogs!!! and your words of encouragement but this is so well needed for you!! Have a wonderful time!! Love, Sam Abigails Mommy
- Thursday, 18 Mar Hugs and I hope you have a GREAT time!!! firstlittleangel
- Thursday, 18 Mar Good work out of you! go relax on your trip!! and Good luck this cycle. DiandClover
- Thursday, 18 Mar We are again cycle buddies - CD 5 and I am testing on CD 31. I have an HSG and maybe clomid next month if this cycle is a bust. Enjoy your much deserved vacation - I will miss your updayes, but I will be happy knowing what a wonderful and relaxing time you are having!! ((HUG)) Talk to you in April! hannah01
- Thursday, 18 Mar Have a great time :) x 240310
- Thursday, 18 Mar Have a lovely time- you deserve it x x pol
- Thursday, 18 Mar Have a wonderful woonderful time Liz! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back xxx Free2bmom
- Thursday, 18 Mar Maybe the trip is exactly what you need to let your body relax and de-stress. I hope this mini vacation does the trick for you!!! *BabyDust*