Write a new blog
|13-10-2010 - 29 w 6 d Ten Weeks to Go!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Little to report this week. Pregnancy is going well and I am still feeling good. Callum is now starting to really fill out his space which has him lodged in some positions that is not so comfortable for mommy and he refuses to move despite gentle encouragement from me. Also, when lodged in this position it is quite hard to track his movements.
The past weekend I had to add to my casual wardrobe as I had one pair of jeans left to wear when not at work and 2 T-shirts. It is nice to have some clothes again that fits comfortably.
The spasm in my neck and back has let up. Although the tension and stress at work escalated 10 fold this week. My manager is working hard with me to get the issues resolved and we have also agreed now that a temporary person will be required by the end of this month to fill in for me. So I can handover work to this person during early November and then wean myself of being so busy and minimise my stress in the last weeks.
DH is away on business. This is a YAY! for much needed funds but a BOOOO! for being without him. I miss him like crazy and cannot wait to have him back. It also means that I have no belly pic for yesterday. I will let him take one when he is back. There is talk of him getting more work from this company which will bring further relief to our finances and definitely an answer to our prayers.
Tomorrow I have a routine scan. I am looking forward to seeing Callum again plus tomorrow I will be taking my mom along. DH will not be able to attend the appointment which is a real shame. I will also have to schedule another hospital visit to check out the hospital facilities etc with DH. Mom and I will go tomorrow and have a look in the mean time.
My MIL, SIL and mom is organising my baby shower. So surreal that it is time for that already!
So only 10 weeks to go come tomorrow. YAY!!!! I am so excited to meet our little man.
8 Comments on 29 w 6 d Ten Weeks to Go!Mummy-to-two-girls
- Friday, 15 Oct Wow not long to go now, its just flying past the time. Atleast you can start taking it easy at work now that they are bringing in a temp person. you must be excited about your baby shower. Take care x x x mfbrown
- Wednesday, 13 Oct wow! time sure flew by! enjoy the next 10 weeks and rest up! easier said than done i know as i worked too a lot up to the end. sorry that your hubby is away. i always hate(d) that part but like you said finances! enjoy seeing your baby boy tomorrow :o) and have a great baby shower too! xx -megan and owen Abigails Mommy
- Wednesday, 13 Oct The countdown is on!!! I think the last 10 weeks feel like as long as the first :-) In any case, your handsome Callum will be here before you know it! I cannot wait to see pictures. firstlittleangel
- Wednesday, 13 Oct amazing how you don't have that much time left! I am so excited for when I get to read your birth story! january baby
- Wednesday, 13 Oct Wow, not long to go now. You must be super excited! babybump82
- Wednesday, 13 Oct Thats good that DH is getting more work, but a shame that he will miss the scan. Hope everything goes well with the scan tomorrow, will you get any pictures? 10 weeks and counting!! xxx HootOwl
- Wednesday, 13 Oct Good luck for your scan tomorrow - I know what you mean about baby being in all sorts of positions too. Glad the work front is picking up for your DH and that you are going to get started on your handover soon so you can relax and enjoy the last few months before Callum gets here. RainbowRach
- Wednesday, 13 Oct Liz, I am so sorry. We had a date today and I completely missed it. It has been a horrible day with work, I will explain on MSN as I am not suppose to discuss it (!) Hope the scan goes great tomorrow, I am sure it will. So pleased work are bringing in a temp person to help you out - good plan. Although I imagine you are going to find it hard to handover ;-) Keep going my darling, not long now x x x