Write a new blog
|24-10-2008 - Back in the game!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
BRING IT ON!!
At last!!! I am back in the TTC game.
After the disappointment of a BFN last month, it seems like it has take AGES for this time to come so we can try again. Today is my extra fertile period so the Bding starts tonight!
I have a friend coming over from Somerset tomorrow, and we are going up to mid Wales to visit my friend and her new baby Evie. Last time I was OV, I had people staying over. I must organise things a bit better! oh well, she is over from Sat morning until Sunday morning, so I am sure Steve and I can work our Bding around that :) haha
I am feeling pretty good about TTCing. My last blog detailed all the stuff I have done to try and get as ready as poss for pregnancy. Just have to hope it happens now. I would really really really love it to happen this month as I would be just coming up for 12 weeks as we move into 2009. Next year has GOT to be a better one for me as far as having a baby is concerned.
Big hugs and kisses to you all on this beautiful sunny day!
Lots of love, Rach x
Ps. Lots of baby dust to Minkymoo x
8 Comments on Back in the game!!!one day
- Sunday, 26 Oct You just made me in a better mood!!! =) I hope it is your month and I agree a new year is coming up and that has to bring us better luck!!! This year has been absolutely hell for me (and you... and many more!) sooo here's to 2009!!! supaflychick1982
- Friday, 24 Oct Congrats and Good Luck!!! christinesc
- Friday, 24 Oct I'm right there with you, though I have a few more days until my extra fertile time. I'm still confident I'll get a BFP this month. Good Luck to you! trinity
- Friday, 24 Oct i am praying you join me in the preg board. steph mom of 3 beauties x
- Friday, 24 Oct YAY hun! it's baby making time just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world this month i really do have a really good feeling about you and minkymoo this month! so get crackin girl and make us proud lol! lots of love, hugs and sticky baby dust to you love steph xxxx minkymoo78
- Friday, 24 Oct Hey honey, hope you get lots of BDing in and just enjoy it! Thanks for the mention. Only an hour to go! ARGH xx baby-on-board
- Friday, 24 Oct Hi Rach, was reading your profile, I'm pretty new to the site. We are in a very similar position it seems, I'm 27, been married almost a year (15 Dec) and are TTC our first. In fact this month I was supposed to start on the 21st but somehow AF never pitched, I did a HPT on Wed which was BFN. I think I'm going to wait til Monday and see what happens and then test again. Monday is also my Bday so I'm hoping to get the best present I could ever wish for (but at the same time don't want to get my hopes up too high!!) All the best for you this month **BABY DUST** to you!!! Vicki--mommy of 4
- Friday, 24 Oct Good luck on the baby making. Last night was my extra fertile time too. DH wasn't feeling well, but he remembered that it was my O time and decided he could work through it. So have my fingers crossed for both of us. It would be cool to go through this and be due on the same day. Truck loads of bright, sticky baby dust to you!!!!!!!!