Write a new blog
|06-11-2008 - Update on M/C investigation
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Nearly done on all the investigation into the multiple miscarriages!!!! I am so pleased!!!
I had the results of my cervical (pap) smear on Tuesday and its all clear (I am VERY happy with this one as I normally get 'inadequate' and I have to go to colposcopy for it!). Yesterday I got the results back from the STD clinic (as expected) all clear!
The EPU carried out lots of tests, they are all back but one:
- Chromosomal analysis or karyotype - DONE. RESULT DUE 7/11/08
- Tests for lupus anticoagulant and anticardiolipin antibodies - DONE. RESULT: NORMAL
- Other immunological investigations - DONE. RESULT: NORMAL
- Hormonal blood tests - DONE. RESULT: NORMAL
- Investigation of the uterus (womb) - DONE. RESULT: NORMAL
- Investigation of the cervix - DONE. RESULT: NORMAL
- Tests for infection - DONE. RESULT: NORMAL
So just waiting for the Chromosone checks to come in for both of us tomorrow. This one is a bit scary as there is no treatment that can change abnormal Chromosones. I am hoping to get a good result for both Steve and I on this tomorrow. I might to an early pregnancy test in the morning so it could be a double celebration!!! oooo!!! I dont think I am THAT lucky!!
Love you all,
Rach x x x x x
5 Comments on Update on M/C investigationkerrygem80
- Thursday, 6 Nov Hey hun I'm sure both preg test and chromosome test will come back fine...and you can join us on the lovely journey...keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!! xx steph mom of 3 beauties x
- Thursday, 6 Nov Wow thats fantastic news about your results! all the best for your results tomorrow and the all important testing fingers crossed for you and baby dust to you lots of love steph xxx Vicki--mommy of 4
- Thursday, 6 Nov Good luck! I just know everything is going to be normal and your goning to get your BFP soon! minkymoo78
- Thursday, 6 Nov I'm sure your test will come back fine. Good luck for testing tomorrow x tassy
- Thursday, 6 Nov Aww sweety i am sending you lots of good luck.. i hope u are double lucky tomorrow with the chromosome test coming clear and you getting nice and "clear" dark lines on your pregnancy test.. goodluck and lots of baby dust for a BFP tomorow :)