Write a new blog
|07-11-2008 - BFN but still smiling
||My mood while writing this blog:|
not bad at all
CD27/30 - BFN
BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL THE LADIES WHO WISHED ME LUCK! Halifaxmommy2b, you made me so happy with your message - it really meant so much. THANK YOU!! *wipes a tear*
I am not crying into my morning tea over the BFN! I am actually ok with it, as I pretty much expected the dreaded 'Not Pregnant' (obviously hoped I would be wrong).
Its still pretty early and from my other pgs, I didn't get a BFP until AF was due. I am not being negative, but I just don't feel we caught that little egg this month so I haven't been building myself up too much.
So, the plan is to try and wait until Wednesday (AF day) to test again, but I am not going to beat myself up if I want to test again Monday morning. I am chilled out about it all, I am not going to force myself not to take tests, if I want to - I will!!!
If I get BFN on Wednesday or AF comes, I am not going to get down about it. I will be disappointed of course, but there is always next month. This not a race, its just me and my DH trying to start our family and if it takes months to get pg again, then so be it. I am more focused on a healthy pregnancy where I finally get to hold my beautiful baby in my arms, I am going to love my child with every piece of me x x x *wipes another tear*
Thanks again to everyone who has been there for me, I really do appreciate it - you all mean so much to me x Good luck Christinesc with your test today and Want2bMom if you decide to test, I wish you lots of luck too. Baby dust to all of my lovely TTC friends. Another belly rub need please from all my preggo friends and hugs to Minkymoo, I am thinking of you x
I am getting ready for the two hour drive to go spend some time with my best friends, I am going to put my glad rags on and go paint the town blue! (not red, it reminds me of AF! haha). Take care all x x
6 Comments on BFN but still smilingveruca-salt
- Sunday, 9 Nov sorry to hear about your bfn, that is never fun ::hugs:: i could tell you all the "cookie cutter" responses, but i won't.
it will happen, and when it does, we will all be here for you!! :) tassy
- Sunday, 9 Nov hii dear.. i am soo sorry to bout the BFN.. lets hope wednesday brings good news for you.. i cudnt write to you in the last two days since i cudnt come online..i hope u are doing okk.. lots of ((((hugssss)))) for u girl... pls take care... and loads of baby dust blown to you...
- Saturday, 8 Nov Glad you are ok. I hope that you have a fab time with your friends. Focusing on a healthy pg rather than just getting pg is a very positive thing - mind if I borrow it? hehe christinesc
- Saturday, 8 Nov That-a-girl with that possitive attitude! You have a beautiful spirit and you will hol that little baby in your arms one day. I can feel it! Thanks for the mention, although I got a BFN this morning, but I feel like sh*t! Yay! Have a nice day with your friend! xo X-LeahsMummy-X
- Saturday, 8 Nov i think its impossible to wait untill your late to test, i wasnt even TTC and i tested so many times every month ( cos i secretly wanted it) its so good your so positive, i hope you get a BFP on weds :D if not im sure u will get it next month! gooodluck ! xx steph mom of 3 beauties x
- Saturday, 8 Nov Morning hun! glad to hear that your ok after a BFN but you said it when you was pg before you got the BFP when AF was due on that day so there is still hope yet it just might not show until on or after wednesday! so keep your chin up! Im still routing for you and i always will so ill send some more of the sticky kind of baby dust yor way fingers crossed enjoy your weekend love steph xxx