Write a new blog
|11-5-2011 - 61 days since I was last here!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Happy and tired!
Did you miss me? Sorry, I have been shocking bad at keeping up to date this this site.
A lot has changed since I was last on here!! my beautiful baby boy Harrison arrived safe and sound .... and NATURALLY on 25th March. He is going great guns already gaining 4lbs in the first 5 weeks of his life! He is six weeks now and already changing with lovely coos and smiles for us <3
I havent got many messages to look through, which is totally understandable as I have really not been here. I imagine I have been deleted from several peoples friends lists too!! I need to go through mine and have a clear out, Im also going to update my page and post some pics of Harrison.
I will catch up with any of you who I dont speak to on facebook very soon x x x
Take care, Rach, Emily-Rose and Harrison x x x
17 Comments on 61 days since I was last here!lilysmomma
- Saturday, 10 Sep its been so long since I have been here, but Corey and I got married and now TTC, Wishing your family the best of luck and loads of happiness! tassy
- Wednesday, 18 May Wow congratulations Rach.. I am soo happy for u.. cheyni
- Tuesday, 17 May Awh congratulations Rach. So happy for you. Cant wait to see pics of your little man x mummytoharrison
- Thursday, 12 May I've been keeping up with you on FB too!!! lol Glad Harrison is doing well and that the rest of the family are keeping well too x SkyeandNiallsMummy
- Thursday, 12 May hi hun glad to hear from u and glad baby harrison is here safe and well, alot of girls dont come on here as much now, i am one of them i used to be on here everyday but found not many ppl left msgs so i come on here twice a week, just to check, also after a certian amount of days messages arnt new anymore but do stay on ur page as if u have read them. i hope ur doing well thanks for the update xxx zoe
- Thursday, 12 May awww glad to hear everything is goin great i never deleted u as a mum of 2 young ones myself i know how busy you are!!!!! congratulations on baby harrison steph mom of 3 beauties x
- Thursday, 12 May i havent missed you at all! i talk to you on facebook haha! i would though very much if i didn't hear off you from there too, so don't go anywhere lol, great to see u back on here thou but i know how difficult it can be to get on here as often as you used to with 2 babies believe me! anyway chat soon babe mwah!! xx hayley-france
- Thursday, 12 May Welcome back! Lol x Pocahontas
- Thursday, 12 May I have not been on FB in 3 weeks and been wondering how you doing. Glad to see you are still happily enjoying your 2 kids. Amazing to say that! Love you lots. - L tmg
- Thursday, 12 May so pleased you have popped back in and let us know that your little prince arrived safely!enjoy these first weeks - they are special.Hope that lil' miss is loving being a big sister!! ready2bamommy
- Wednesday, 11 May You have been missed. I was just combing through my friends yesterday and came across your page. I was wondering when we would get an update! Glad to hear all is well and Harrison is perfect in every way! julz
- Wednesday, 11 May Congrats!!! So glad to hear Harrison is doing well. I sometimes take breaks from IAP, we are busy moms..no biggie! Glad you were able to update!! ~*miraclex2*~
- Wednesday, 11 May It's totally understable that you aren't able to get here as often! You are a busy mama of 2!! Congrats on your Harrison, I am so glad he is doing so well!!! He is beautiful!!! MamaRancourt
- Wednesday, 11 May Congratulations to you and your growing family! Can't wait too look through and see pictures! I have been checking in on your page from time to time! Hope you're settling in well with being a family of 4! DiandClover
- Wednesday, 11 May Wow! Time flies! Thanks for the update and since you have been away, you might not have seen that I am finally pregnant again! Almost 10 weeks! Take care of you and your lovely family! mmyof3angels
- Wednesday, 11 May Glad to hear you are well! :) xoxo kimkayb
- Wednesday, 11 May Glad to hear that you are doing well & Harrison is getting a good start in life!! Can't wait to see some pictures :)