Write a new blog
|01-2-2011 - Induction Question
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I'm being induced on Thursday but the hospital never mentioned anything about eating or not eating. So my question is if you were induced did you eat breakfast before going in? or did you stop eating the night before? Thanks for your replies.
6 Comments on Induction Questionsparkleberrymama
- Saturday, 5 Feb Wow I can't believe that time has come already. Best wishes XX GingerOnBaby2
- Wednesday, 2 Feb With my first daughter I was induced, and I was able to eat breakfast before I got there. My opinion is eat, but I'm no doc. But labour is hard work and you need your energy. :-) Yay! Tomorrow!! WOOT WOOT! lgk616
- Wednesday, 2 Feb I wasn't able to eat anything like Kalma2010. Just in case the need for a c-section was required, it's best not too. I was STARVING once I had her though - first thing I had my husband do was find food for me!! Good luck to you! xox Kalma2010
- Wednesday, 2 Feb My induction was at 7:30am and I was told not to eat or drink anything after 12 the night before. I think I didn't eat or drink anything after 11....good luck. leighsamarie
- Tuesday, 1 Feb Oh and by the way Good Luck and Congratulations...!! leighsamarie
- Tuesday, 1 Feb I actually ate right before I got there..They told me to get a good breakfast because I wouldn't be allowed to eat once they started the procedure..I was allowed ice chips and water only..I am guessing it is because there is a high chance you might end up with a c-section..Alot of inductions do including me and my sisters..And another piece of advise you can take or not, but I recommend taking some kind of bendryl or something to help you sleep the night before because with me I knew what day I was being induced and the night before I was so excited and scared I couldn't sleep a wink and believe me with all that pushing you get tired very easy and need all the sleep you can get...I was so sleepy after pushing that I slept completely through my c-section and can not remember nothing about it or the recovery room..