Write a new blog
|04-2-2012 - BFP!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
It seems that the site is down or something and I can't post to the forum, so I figured I'd write a blog!
After just two months of TTC, we got our BFP! I tested yesterday morning and had a faint positive, and tested again this morning (now 14 dpo) and it's definitely there (I've posted a picture of the test). So I guess I'll be making an appointment with my GP first thing Monday morning to get a blood test done.
Super excited, but nervous at the same time! I had some awful morning sickness with my DD that started between 6-8 weeks, and at not even 4 weeks this time, I'm already nauseous. Don't know what to expect with this pregnancy, but hoping all goes smoothly!
Good luck to everyone else who's testing this weekend, and hopefully I might have a few to join me in the weeklies soon (once the site is back up and running again, lol!).
5 Comments on BFP!joelyne
- Saturday, 11 Feb Congrats on your bfp. H&H9months :) elequin
- Tuesday, 7 Feb Congrats Sampling :) just curious, how old is your daughter? I have a six and a half month old daughter named Zahra... she is a real character :) hopefully the site comes back up soon and we can chat properly in the weeklies. All the best, xx ele TaylorsBunNo2
- Sunday, 5 Feb Wow congrats sampling, H&H 9 months to you, I hope the ttc forum is up and running soon, even though ur off to the weeklies lol. GL hun x candila
- Saturday, 4 Feb congrats!!!!! HH9 atlmommyof1
- Saturday, 4 Feb This is great news! I was wondering when you would get a positive. I had my visit with my ob and she did an ultrasound. It looks like I will not be joinin you this month. Well she thinks I won't at least but only 12 dpo. I guess I will have check in on you later. Congrats again.