Write a new blog
|17-2-2009 - Cycle #38
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Content & Happy
January 28th: Cycle day 1 - AF has arrived / Light to Medium Flow / Red / Cramps
January 29th: Cycle day 2 - Medium Flow / Red
January 30th: Cycle day 3 - Medium to Light Flow / Red
January 31st: Cycle day 4 - Light Flow to Spotting / Redish Pink
February 1st: Cycle day 5 - Spotting / Pinkish Brown / Migraine
February 2nd: Cycle day 6 - AF is gone / Pimple on cheek / Baby danced
February 3rd: Cycle day 7 - Nothing
February 4th: Cycle day 8 - Twinges in lower abdomen / Baby danced
February 5th: Cycle day 9 - Headache
February 6th: Cycle day 10 - Nothing / Baby Danced
February 7th: Cycle day 11 - Migraine
February 8th: Cycle day 12 - Twinges in lower abdomen / Baby danced
February 9th: Cycle day 13 - Slight headache
February 10th: Cycle day 14 - Nothing
February 11th: Cycle day 15 - Stomach Bug
February 12th: Cycle day 16 - Headache
February 13th: Cycle day 17 - Sharp pain in lower abdomin
February 14th: Cycle day 18 - Baby danced / Another sharp pain in lower abdomin
February 15th: Cycle day 19 - Baby danced / Another sharp pain in lower abdomin / Ovulation Day
I'm officially in the two week wait again. Hubby and I are going to Florida at the end of the month to see a NY Yankees spring training game in Tampa. Hopefully AF won't show while we are away. We leave on the 25th of February and return on March 2nd. I will not have access to this site while I'm gone but will keep a log of symptom and update when I get back. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.
6 Comments on Cycle #38Bubbles-Eleanor-Ruby
- Thursday, 26 Feb good luck hunnie, i hope this is the ONE! keep me posted... Love and Hugs xxxx :wub fdstripled
- Wednesday, 18 Feb I hope this is the one. I am also in the 2ww. 5 days until I can test. I had ov pains this month and DH and I BD the day before and after. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us.this is cycle 13 for me. tracey316
- Tuesday, 17 Feb HEY-I Just wanted to say hi and to tell you that I found this website that I just love and was wondering if you wanted to check it out.
www.dailystrength.org I joined the infertility group and the TCC group but a bunch of us started our own little group (infertility over37) The girls here are so awesome and informative I think you would love it and it is free SO COME ON OVER:) JUDE 2
- Tuesday, 17 Feb Good luck i hope you get that bfp this month. vicki--mommy of 4
- Tuesday, 17 Feb I hope you have a wonderful trip and AF can't find you so gives up! Take care hun, you are in my thoughts and prayers. **MOLAR**SURVIVOR!!
- Tuesday, 17 Feb Hope you enjoy your trip and have some good news when you get back:) Have fun!