Write a new blog
|21-1-2009 - 32 week sono
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Just back from docs office and all is well. As usual Danny was sleeping through his sono so we got a few pics of his sleeping face, so cute. I can tell that he has gained some weight in his cheeks since the last sono. He now weighs 4lbs 5oz. I managed to lose a pound since my last visit but I have been vomiting lately so that might be it. My weight has kind of stayed the same for a while now, have gained 23lbs. But doc says as long as baby is growing appropriately that's what really matters. Danny is now in a new breech position with his head up to my ribs and butt down, what a wriggle monkey he is! I can actually feel him making these huge turns in my belly. Last night he changed position completely at least three times. I am going to try to wait patiently till 36 weeks to see that he gets it right :-) So all is well for now and it's a relief not to have to worry for a change. I am trying not to think too much about labor and delivery yet.
9 Comments on 32 week sonores
- Friday, 23 Jan so sweet! knocketup
- Thursday, 22 Jan How cute! Mine keeps turning too. I had an ultrasound and mine mwas breech and then 1/2 hour later I had a stress test and he had turned. I am sure your little boy will eventually cooperate. Wendiwe
- Thursday, 22 Jan Hi SunnyMom - I am pleased to hear all is well! Don't stress about the position - still early days (and your doc will make a plan if Danny stays breech). Thinking of you and your little one. Wends xxx babywest
- Wednesday, 21 Jan Congratulations! So glad to hear all is well!! mysurprise
- Wednesday, 21 Jan Plenty of time to turn!!! One day at a time, hopefully he'll turn soon for you! chips
- Wednesday, 21 Jan awww! sweetie so happy that everything is well with your blessing!....dont worry you really have time for him to turn yet!....his weight is great!
how have you been?
hey I was wondering what has been your boys heartrate throughout the months.....?
just asking a few freinds to see the diffrence!
Godbless you and your blessingxxxx
- Wednesday, 21 Jan It's always great to hear all is well! My lil one was just flipping around when I was at a meeting. She actually made me jump at one point. It's such a great feeling. mrs.z
- Wednesday, 21 Jan i felt my baby move side ways too, he was head down!! :( now i have to wait again.. JanetN
- Wednesday, 21 Jan Glad to hear all is well. God bless you and your baby!!