Write a new blog
|25-4-2011 - ♥ 6 Months Old (w/pics) ♥
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I can't believe that my little lady is 6 months old today! Time is going by toooo fast! She is doing great though. Still breastfeeding and now she gets a stage 1 food almost daily. I started her on solids because she started wanting to nurse more frequently (every 2 hours like a newborn) but now that she gets a fruit or veggie she eats every 4 hours or so. I am no longer trying to give her a bottle since she has made it clear that she does not like formula. I figured if I have been breastfeeding for this long I guess I can make it 6 more months. My other 2 kids got teeth at 9 months so I will try to do it until then I just hope that she doesn't bite me (witch I'm sure she will since she bites now). She has her 6 month check up Thursday so I will find out her weight then.
My other two kids are doing great as well. My oldest will be 4 in September (26th). I wish she was going to get to start pre-school in the fall but her birthday falls behind the deadline ( Sept 1st), so she will be spending another year home with mommy:-). My son will be 3 in October (31st). He is almost fully potty trained but he still has accidents and he wears pull-ups when we go out. My daughter was fully potty trained 3 or 4 months after her 2nd birthday. I'm hoping he will get there soon.
As for me I am doing good. I started taking vitamin b-12 to help give me more energy since I'm always tired. I try to go to bed early and even though I'm tired I can't fall asleep most nights. Idk whats up with that. I've been thinking of another baby lately but we plan to try again when Jazzy turns two. There are a few things that we plan to have accomplished by that time. Anyways, I will leave you all with some recent pics of the family:-).
She didnt like the water!!
Me and my love :-)
5 Comments on ♥ 6 Months Old (w/pics) ♥mrslynnessaj
- Tuesday, 10 May I havent been on in a while but Im glad to see that all is going well for you and the family. sha~sha*
- Thursday, 5 May aww you have an pretty lil fam, the baby getting real big Baby Bliss
- Monday, 2 May awww sooo ssoooo cute. I hear you Giovanni turned 6 months and gosh it feels like its gone way too fast. lilmarcuswifey
- Friday, 29 Apr you have a beautiful family 6 times blessed
- Monday, 25 Apr :) u look great and 6 months of breastfeeding, kudos to u!! u have a beautiful family!