Write a new blog
|20-6-2009 - Naming a baby....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Naming a baby with my husband is aweful. He hates every name i like, and i hate every name he likes. With our older kids it was HELL agreeing on a name. half the time he didnt like the name until he would hear someone in his family say OHHH HOW CUTE OF A NAME. the ONLY name he liked was Jayla's. I know it's still early and we have plenty of time to choose a name for this little one, but i want to make sure whatever we pick Meshes well w/ our other Childrens names...
SO i like the following...
Boys: Noah James, Aidan Russell, Liam James, and Keaton James Brody James...He HATES THEM all, but i think they mesh well w/ my other sons names Ethan, and Seth. Noah James we had picked out for if our youngest daughter was a boy. What's his problem with it now? I DONT KNOW!
GIRLS: Ari Bella, Carly James, Arian Grace, Marley Michelle, Lola Whitney, Lila Rose, Tessa Denise, I have tons of other names. He actually agreed on Carly James if i used the Y instead of an I. NOW HE SAYS NO!
My dad's name is James Carl. So that's why i love the name James and key reason behind Carly James.
5 Comments on Naming a baby....FirstTimeMomma17
- Tuesday, 23 Jun Lol thats too funny. This is my first and my hubby has two daughters and has decided this will be his last. So he's adamant this one will be a boy. So anyways he tells me one day that HE gets to name it if its a boy..and if its a girl I get to name it...And every girl name I come up with he tells me is horrible! Lol..And to top it off, he tells me he's decided his BOY is gonna be named Kirk and if I don't like it, he'll sign the birth certificate while I'm not looking! If you havent noticed he absolutely LOVES getting my goat. mommiekayla
- Sunday, 21 Jun I love all those names! Especially Noah and Carly!! My DH can be like that too, hope yours comes around!! BabySaunders
- Saturday, 20 Jun All those names are great. My favorite for boy is Liam and girl is Tessa. I wouldn't do Arian for a girl because the whole "Arian nation". I dont think it's spelled the same, but I wouldnt want anything negative associated with your beautiful daughter! Good luck! My husband actually agreed with me on Arilyn and Avaya! I'm so excited :) We can't agree on boy names to save my life, but oh well. Love*Made*Us
- Saturday, 20 Jun I love all your boys names and Carly, Ari, Arian (Arrianne spelling?) and Lila! Girls names are so much easier! You will figure it out with your hubby soon enough! tonie
- Saturday, 20 Jun Aww. There beautiful names!! My husband and I have come to an agreement instead of fighting over names, we had the same problem,lol. If it's a boy he picks 3 names and I will choose 1, and vise versa for a girl. We will see if it works :) Watch him pick a name like Rocky Balboa. LOL!!