Write a new blog
|27-8-2009 - Scared!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Tomorrow i will be 17 weeks along.
For over a month i have been having a problem w/ Yeast infection.
I NEVER have problems with this, but it seems with every pregnancy i get it Thorughout my 9 months. Well I have been having this problem since the beginning of July. IT went away for a while but it came back a few weeks later. Well i had my appointment last week, and my doctor was out so i saw the Dr Filling in for her. Dr.Blount. She prescribed me Diflucan by just listening to my sypmtoms. Well It's gotten WORSE. Im swollen BIG time..it's extremely uncomfortable...Last night i dripped blood, and this morning i have Lots of bloody discharge along w/ some sharp pains in that area. It's driving me insane. I called my doctors office first thing this morning and i have not heard from them yet...W/ all the symptoms im not sure it's a yeast infection anymore. i have NEVER had any s ymptoms in the past like this~ It's starting to scare me. I hope they call soon!
5 Comments on Scared!baby[bump]mama
- Thursday, 27 Aug omg-i hope you and baby are okay!! thats way scary! i will pray hard for you two! BabySaunders
- Thursday, 27 Aug Wow I hope they call soon too! That's scary. If they don't call my the afternoon I'd say it might be a cause to go to the ER. Especially if you're in a lot of pain. IISMETA
- Thursday, 27 Aug I would say.Go to the ER as soon as you can. Don't wait for them to call. youngmama
- Thursday, 27 Aug I had a yeast infection was well this pregnancy and my doctor prescribed me canestan 3 day because they say the 1 day is too powerful for pregnant women. I can't see how it could be anything else because it dones't sound like a UTI and you only have one sexual partner. When yeast infectoions get bad they can be pretty painful and don't seem like a yeast infection at all because it is so bad. I had slight bleeding during my yeast infection, but no sharp pains. The only thing I can really suggest is to try and get in and see your doctor a.s.a.p and try not to worry too much (I know, easier said then done) Just remember at 16 weeks they are fairly tough so try and hold strong, I'll keep you in my thoughts and hopefully the doctor can see you soon. jboogie7307
- Thursday, 27 Aug WOW I have a yeast infection too and i am not sure what I can take. I dont really want to go back to the doctors because it isnt that serious just a bit uncomfortable. I will say a prayer for you.what do you think i should take or do to treat it since you have had them with your other pregnancies?