Write a new blog
|26-6-2012 - 18 wks 4 days
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I had my 18 week appointment yesterday. All is fantastic. I met with a new doctor who felt strongly about delivering vaginal just like i do. :) I've delivered babies over 8 pounds in the past and he doesnt think i'll have any trouble delivering twins vaginally. So long as baby A is head down we are good to go. He said Baby B can be in there however it pleases but he can reach in and pull it out by the leg that usually the 2nd twin comes out really easily. So, I feel great about that. So i'm already talking to them telling them to co-operate. ;)
Afterwards i had an ultrasound. We found out Baby A is the boy, and Baby B is the girl! baby B is who i constantly feel moving. It showed in the ultrasound too. She was all over the place and her brother was calm as con be. They're both transverse. baby A has his head in the middle with his legs to the right and baby B has her head above her brothers with her feet to the left.
Baby Boy is 10 oz, and Baby girl is 9 oz...they're growing about 1 week ahead which is fine.
Videos at the link below
6 Comments on 18 wks 4 daysheidi80
- Wednesday, 27 Jun wow that is great news and you look so great! aww 1 boy and 1 girl how perfect for them:) Glad to hear all is well with you and babies! how great that you should be able to deliver both vaginally!! yay!!! take care expectingGIRLSAnB
- Wednesday, 27 Jun What fantastic news! They seem to be doing so well. i was also hoping for a boy and girl, and like Octobertwins I'll have 2 girls. But they are such great blessings. I also feel B a LOT more than A. And I agree that a vaginal birth would be great, if possible. Well, keep up the good work!!! octobertwins
- Tuesday, 26 Jun Congratulations!!! I was hoping mine was going to be one of each but I am getting 2 girls, which is ok since I already have 2 boys....I am also hoping to deliver vaginally if Baby A cooperates which I so hope she does.... octobertwins
- Tuesday, 26 Jun Congratulations!!! I was hoping mine was going to be one of each but I am getting 2 girls, which is ok since I already have 2 boys....I am also hoping to deliver vaginally if Baby A cooperates which I so hope she does.... ♥Heather♥
- Tuesday, 26 Jun Glad all is going well... ♥Heather♥
- Tuesday, 26 Jun Glad all is going well...