Write a new blog
|15-10-2009 - Telling the BF that he is going to be a DADDY
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So tonight finally was the night!! Jason and I met up at the shell gas station from my work and he got in my car and I handed him the card.
When he felt it he was like "what is this?" and I said "well open it" and he saw the test and look at me then read the card smiled and said "how many have you taken and how long have you known" lol!! I was like "Well I have been trying to see you for the past three days and I have taken like 12 test"
We talked and laughed and said that he was excited!! We also decided to wait to tell our friends and family till after my first ultra sound to make sure all is well.
I looked at him and said " we are going to have a baby!!" with a huge smile on my face and he said " yeah.." leaned in and kissed me =)
We talked a little more said our i love you's kisses and goodbye's and then went to our homes.
When I was turning into to my neighborhood he sent me a text saying " Good night I am sure that your almost home love you sweet dreams to the both of you!"
OMG!!! That made my heart melt!! I love him so much I am so glad that God has blessed us with our lil pumpkin!!! I have been praying for God to let me keep this baby before I even knew that I was pregnant I guess I really did know... when we had our talk on Sunday Jason said that we would have another chance and have our baby. I just know that this is it!! =)
22 Comments on Telling the BF that he is going to be a DADDYjessica austin
- Tuesday, 20 Oct Awww. that is an awsome way to tell him!! I love it!! janet1972
- Saturday, 17 Oct I am sincerely happy for the both of you. God listens and knows when he send us our blessings, we just have to wait for histime. It was beautiful done everything. God Bless all of you because I do include BF and enjoy this beautiful moments. baby[bump]mama
- Friday, 16 Oct awwww!! that was a wonderful way of telling him....he sounds sooo happy! jekajoy
- Friday, 16 Oct I love the fact that I was on the phone with you when you got the text because your reaction was also priceless :) I am sooooo excited that our babies will be so close! You thought that would never happen!! I still can't really believe that MY Kandis is preggers! xoxo Love you miss you! Your DW :) dreame
- Friday, 16 Oct O my goodness Im near ters myself that is sooo cute gosh Im praying you have a successful pregnancy hun i really am nothing is more precious than the gift of a child!!! Im SOOOOOO HAPPY 4 U! mamacass1219
- Friday, 16 Oct awe*.. Great GREAT story! lindsey1979
- Friday, 16 Oct I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Cherryb0m
- Friday, 16 Oct awwww thats great!!! Jenn.and.Pumpkin
- Friday, 16 Oct congrats... glad all wnet well Amalthea
- Friday, 16 Oct awe..congrats!!!! mikey and cjs mommy
- Friday, 16 Oct congrats girly!!! i told you it wouldnt take long! good luck to you and baby and daddy! thebigtomato
- Friday, 16 Oct YAY! That is so exciting! Congrats again! boyoboy
- Friday, 16 Oct That was super cute. Blessedbeyondbelief
- Friday, 16 Oct beautiful! mll28
- Friday, 16 Oct aw cute!! I'm so happy for you hun! Rhondas Third
- Friday, 16 Oct That is just sooo sweet! I am so happy for both of you! fruitful
- Friday, 16 Oct That was a sweet night for you both! I am happy for you. DiandClover
- Friday, 16 Oct Aww, that is just so sweet! Great way to tell him - a special memory for you both :) helenwantsabub
- Friday, 16 Oct Awww, thats so sweet and romantic. Love the lil card you gave him, its gorgeous. I'm glad that both of you are thrilled and over the moon, its definately a blessing. Its a good idea to wait to tell the family after the 1st ultrasound, it'll give you a peace of mind. amy011
- Thursday, 15 Oct Ahhh, that is so sweet! Bless him! yvonneshope
- Thursday, 15 Oct Man I wish I knew how to make all those graphics with typing out weird stuff and have it say/show something neat. I would make a big heart that was swelling with tears and fireworks and hugs!!!! Watching you get big is going to be so much fun!!! What a happy day for you guys!!! Duffy
- Thursday, 15 Oct YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad all went really well!!!!!!!!