Write a new blog
|19-10-2009 - Telling his mom
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well last night we told his mom -- and she took it GREAT!! She said that she would support us in any way!!!
Not only that -- but after my viability scan on Tuesday she is going to talk to her brothers and they are going to let us rent his Grandmothers house (she has passed) for 150 a month plus utilities and to make minor renovations to the house to help get it ready to sale in a year or two!!
That is such a relief and great news!! We are going to be moving out in December!!!! YAY!! After my scan on Tuesday I will be telling my folks... they arent going to be so understanding... she doesnt want me to have kids period....
Thank you for all the congratulations and gl to all my friends TTC and Congrats to the new BFPS and mommies and GL to the expecting!!
8 Comments on Telling his momcharlihadley
- Monday, 19 Oct my mom was so upset and dissapointed in me..iwas only 19..it took a few days and she was out buying stuff and super excited !!! :), Pregnant-An-Loving-It
- Monday, 19 Oct Congratulations! I remember the 1st time I told my mom who said the same thing. Suprisingly she was very happy and supportive so don't stress about it. fruitful
- Monday, 19 Oct That's awesome that his mom is so supportive. Why doesn't your mom want you have any kids? janet1972
- Monday, 19 Oct I am truely so happy for you, your parents will accept your pregnancy they just probably need time to adjust but the love of a grandchild is extra special. You'll see. lindsey1979
- Monday, 19 Oct That's awesome. It's nice to have supporting 'family' nearby. I'm so excited for you. I just want it to be my turn, but since I've already got one... I guess it is your turn to catch up ;) boyoboy
- Monday, 19 Oct wooo hooo!! she rocks. Cherryb0m
- Monday, 19 Oct how exciting, thats great news!!!! amy011
- Monday, 19 Oct Thats great news hun! You can have your own space now! Nice work!! x