Write a new blog
|04-11-2009 - ER visit 6w4d
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Good morning ladies!
Last night around 9 pm I started getting these horrible cramps. It was more in my stomach then abdomin. But then it started get more frequinte and unbarable I tried to make it till the end of my shift but I made it till 10:45 and walked down to the ER. I almost passed out 3 or 4 times from the pain.
I got an ultrasound down and the baby is fine there is no bleeding or anything.
I have a sever bladder infection and Constipation (my IBS is flarring up) that is what all the pain is from.
I didnt get home till 2 am and I am sooo tired and hungrey but nothing sounds good.
BLAH.... I am so thankful that everything is ok but I am so mad at the Dr. Because I told him where it hurt about my IBS and he just said that it was round ligament pain.... I know that it was not that because I already felt that damn it! He didnt listen to my stomach press on it nothing.... I hate it when Dr.'s make up their minds on what is wrong with you before the know... I am reporting him! I work at this hospital and I am so pissed at the way I was treated I saw the nurse THREE times and I was there for over 4 hours!!! I had to unhook my self from the moniters because even after paging her telling her I had to use the bathroom she never came! That is horrible... this hospital is normally really good but I got crappy care!
11 Comments on ER visit 6w4damy011
- Saturday, 7 Nov Oh thank goodness nothing is wrong with your bean! Sorry you didn't get good care at your ER, bloody doctors! beerbelly
- Wednesday, 4 Nov That sucks - although I'm glad the baby is doing fine. I hope you feel better soon. x momto4 littleangelsnlovinit
- Wednesday, 4 Nov oh i'm so sorry to hear but i'm happy all is well with the baby. baby[bump]mama
- Wednesday, 4 Nov glad you and baby are okay... cpalmer
- Wednesday, 4 Nov oh no! how scary :/ glad everything is ok tho hun!! xxx AliciaTahliasMummy
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Glad you and bub are ok. I hate when they treat you like ur stupid or don't matter.. When I had PID last year after my operation, I started feeling hot and cold flushes and I couldn't stop shaking I paged my nurse who was a young girl and told her to get me a doctor but she didn't she said I was fine, 15 minutes later after paging and paging her she never she finally came and I said get me a f**king doctor and my mum ended up going to find my doctor and the doctor said I was going into shock and had to give me something to stop it, and that stupid lil nurse just watched in shock and I treated her so badly the rest of her shift and I didn't see her again the hole 2 weeks I was in there . sarahs6th
- Wednesday, 4 Nov HiGlad you are both ok, im suffering now have dyspepsia so thats really painful had stomach pains today cant have a scan until monday! Midwest
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Wow, I'm glad you and the baby are okay. Bladder infections can be a nightmare though. Hope you are feeling better. boyoboy
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Glad you and the baby are ok. Did you get to see the heartbeat? biziemom
- Wednesday, 4 Nov damn! im glad you and the baby are ok mfbrown
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Wow! Glad things with baby are good but sorry about the rest of it. I had problems with docs like that too. Flaming jerks!