Write a new blog
|16-12-2009 - NT Scan ... gender.... ??
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well ladies today was my NT scan and everything went GREAT!! I posted pictures of our baby already =)
The tec took a peek at the sex and wrote it down on paper and folded it up because my BF couldnt be there... LET ME CLARIFY SHE WROTE DOWN WHAT SHE THOUGHT THE SEX WAS. well he met me at work for dinner and we looked.... she said.....
BOY!!!!!!(again not 100% just what she thought we were having)
We are not claiming team blue just yet, it was just exciting to hear what she thought. We will find out 100% on Jan 19 but like LITTLEKISSES it was accurate I am hoping so too =) We couldnt be happier!!!
16 Comments on NT Scan ... gender.... ??momto4 littleangelsnlovinit
- Thursday, 17 Dec congrats hun how exciting. heidismummy
- Thursday, 17 Dec i dont know if i would trust it to be honest, i didnt think they could accurately tell at such an early stage? but then they do things very different in america it sounds!! Rhondas Third
- Thursday, 17 Dec Try the IntelliGender test to see what result you get! helenwantsabub
- Thursday, 17 Dec awww congrats, thats wonderful news that you're havin a little boy, I bet he'll be gorgeous southstar
- Thursday, 17 Dec Well thwy told me what my son 'was trying' to be at 14 weeks and she was right!!! I mean don't go buy blue yet, but it's?a strong possibility!! Congrats! Dara
- Wednesday, 16 Dec Lol..congratulations I think....haha. They said mine was a boy at 14 weeks...so I wouldn't count on what they told you..because I'm CLEARLY having a girl from the ultrasound pictures..lol AliciaTahliasMummy
- Wednesday, 16 Dec congrats love. but i didnt think they could even tell until at least 18 weeks? MichaelsMommy
- Wednesday, 16 Dec omg sweetie congratulations boys are wonderful and easy!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE I know I have a son lol. He is beautiful so perfect in everyway. Congratulations to you both!!!! blessedbeyondbelief
- Wednesday, 16 Dec Wow - how can they tell so early? We were always told they couldn't tell until 18 weeks. Congratulations! Little boys are so great! baby[bump]mama
- Wednesday, 16 Dec yeahhhhh for boys!! how did the NT scan go? cpalmer
- Wednesday, 16 Dec yay!!! :) Cherryb0m
- Wednesday, 16 Dec awsome!!! hubby is hoping for a boy this time around foreverMe
- Wednesday, 16 Dec At 13 weeks they can tell? Really..... fairbanksbaby1
- Wednesday, 16 Dec Congratulations! We are hoping for a boy too! Duffy
- Wednesday, 16 Dec congrats!!!!! oh how exciting!!!!! Amalthea
- Wednesday, 16 Dec congrats...boys are great!!!