Write a new blog
|06-1-2010 - Week 16
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well I am in week 16 and for some reason although I feel like it took forever to get here in the same note it is like time has flown by.
Christmas was great, as was ringing in the New Year.
I have been working 40+ hours a week and its really getting to me I sleep a lot when at home. I have giving up on cleaning and cooking when I have to work haha. Horrible I know, but I dont have the energy after work 8-12 hours on my feet.
This Sunday we are paying $69 dollars to find out the sex and to see our little one. I know that we shouldnt (seeing I have medicade and two insurances) but... we cannot afford for Jason to miss yet another day of work, and this way he can be apart of it -- on a plus note also our parents can be there too, up to 8 people can join =)
On week 18 I will be getting my confermation u/s from the dr. office then on Feb 3 (week 20) I will be going back for the more detailed scan.
Things are going great and I will post a belly pic on Sunday After we find out what we are having BOY or GIRL
the names that we picked will be announced then also!
I hope that everyone had a great hoilday season!!
10 Comments on Week 16 jessica austin
- Wednesday, 6 Jan I can't believe that your 16 weeks!! This pregnency is flying by!! I hope that you have fun on your next US. The 69 dollars are well worth it!!! Amalthea
- Wednesday, 6 Jan cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl!! ashes~is~blessed
- Wednesday, 6 Jan 69 bucks is a great deal..we had to pay 149!! LOL! BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!! :) I cannot believe you are 16 weeks! I swear time is going by so fast! CONGRATS HUN! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE HAVING! Get the pics up so we can guess! B3thy
- Wednesday, 6 Jan yeay....can't wait to hear what gender the baby is!!!!! hopefully you get some of your energy back soon :) I am sure it is really tough standing all day especially with your belly pain...poor thing! hugs :) jekajoy
- Wednesday, 6 Jan hehe they all charge 69 bucks, kinda ironic huh? :oP glad everything is going smoothly :) except the hip pain!! Rhondas Third
- Wednesday, 6 Jan I am going for my u/s on the 18th (I will be 19 weeks then). Can't wait to find out the sex either even though I really think it's another boy. Since this is the last one for me we are going to pay to have an elective 4d u/s at about 26 weeks. My cousin had one and it is freaky! You actually were able to see her daughters facial features and that her eyes were open! beerbelly
- Wednesday, 6 Jan Good luck with your scan, can't wait to find out what you're having. Not sure I want to know (Hubby & step daughter want to). All the best. x pol
- Wednesday, 6 Jan Good luck with the scans. Look forward to hearing if you are team pink or team blue! PhoxiestFox
- Wednesday, 6 Jan aww, good luck with your scans!! I feel like I have been pregnant forever some days and the next I feel like its passing me by so quick... I blame the hormones!! lol xxx P amber325
- Wednesday, 6 Jan HHAHAH I am paying $69 tonight to see the sex! At least both of us are impatient lol. Good luck hun! do you think boy or girl?