Write a new blog
|04-3-2010 - Shower and diaper party invitations...
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok so I have made my shower invitations ... they are not done yet but I am taken a poll to see which ones are better... the first two are for my shower (for girls) and the last two are for Jason's diaper party (for guys)
The winning and final cut for the shower invitation is
With out daisy background.....These are the ones for the ladies luncheon the baby shower. ( I made the preggo lady have red hair like me!! lol and green dress it is my favorite color)
With daisy background.....
These two are for the guys diaper party ( they are going to play sports and grill out only suppose to bring a package of diapers lol)
Jason's face on baby boy..... ( Jason's mom idea to put his face on the lil boy lol)
9 Comments on Shower and diaper party invitations...Rhondas Third
- Friday, 5 Mar I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last one! lonely-mummy
- Friday, 5 Mar hehe the day u have ur baby shower is the day im havin noahs 1st birthday, i love the invites and spesh live the guys diaper party idea momma-v
- Thursday, 4 Mar on the diaper shower, i may be wrong - but did you mean to say "..and let the food and fun begin"? instead of "being"? that was all i noticed, they are very cute invites! and i like the daisies one! :) mfbrown
- Thursday, 4 Mar I like the first of each too... the boy looking creeped me out for some reason lol :0) Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast! baby[bump]mama
- Thursday, 4 Mar i like the first one for each! i have never heard of a "daiper party"! very neat idea thou! Duffy
- Thursday, 4 Mar I think for the ladies both are lovely but I think the first one would work best as the daisy background (with the picture down the bottom) make it look too busy. With the boy's invite I think they are both cute - hard decision there. Maybe ask jason which one he would prefer? as it is for him. B3thy
- Thursday, 4 Mar very cute! I like the first one for the baby shower :) will people know that is Jason on the diaper invitation? if they would I like that one but if they wouldn't then the first one...just my 2 cents lol! habibi7689
- Thursday, 4 Mar I like the first one better Amalthea
- Thursday, 4 Mar I like the first one the best!