Write a new blog
|11-6-2010 - 38 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well ladies I can say that this pregnancy has been a wonderful, scary, eventful, blessed and everything in between!!
I had my 38 week appointment today and it went GREAT!! I am a firm 2 cm dialated and 75% effaced (still) lol but my Dr. did a membrane sweep to help me along. He scheduled an induction for 39 weeks Next friday morning. Due to me having the contractions, and the babies heart rate start to decline when I am having them, he wants to make sure that me and the baby are getting too much stress ( ... stress test would be nice too??...) My BP is still rising and there is protine in my urine along with the swelling so the induction is going to be a good thing, that is if I dont have Tanner sometime before then! I am hoping so!! I weighed 142 -- ,makes a total 44 lb weight gain OMG! lol
Thank you all so much for all your help through out all this you ladies are truely wonderful!!
Congrats to all the new mommies, expecting, and new BFP's
15 Comments on 38 weekslacyj24
- Monday, 21 Jun I hope your induction went well... christinmarie
- Sunday, 13 Jun Aw that's great!! I hope everything goes as planned!Congrats! ladykbee
- Sunday, 13 Jun wow not long can't wait to hear he is here!! x amy011
- Sunday, 13 Jun How exciting! Let the count down begin! yay! x southstar
- Saturday, 12 Jun Girl I've been out for a week and I swore I'd come back to pics of Tanner by now! LOL. Good Luck!` AliciaTahliasMummy
- Friday, 11 Jun that has gone soo fast!! goodluck can wait to see some photos of the lil man helenwantsabub
- Friday, 11 Jun OMG, does time fly. I'm glad you have been put in for induction son, don't want anything to happen to you and tanner. Can't wait to see pics of Tanner. Good Luck!!! baby[bump]mama
- Friday, 11 Jun COME ON OUT TANNER!!! I hope you have him before next week! labor dust!!! tattooedmomma
- Friday, 11 Jun Yay! can't wait to see pictures of little Tanner!! Good luck!! bailey mommy
- Friday, 11 Jun good luck! not much longer..here some lador dust!!!! keep us posted .. Cherryb0m
- Friday, 11 Jun i cant beleive he will be here in a week or less! how exciting!!!!!!!! i was induced at 38 weeks with my 1st and it went great! i highly reccomend the epi LOL blessedbeyondbelief
- Friday, 11 Jun YEAH - glad you made it to full term! Can't wait to see pictures! B3thy
- Friday, 11 Jun I am happy to hear that your doctor is going to induce you if the procedure doesn't kick labor into gear...we are all so excited to meet little Tanner! good luck hun and keep us posted :) Lindsey1979
- Friday, 11 Jun Wow... I can't believe that you are so close! I'm glad that I came along this wonderful ride with you! I'm so excited for you to have baby Tanner... your life will never feel more complete once you hold him in your arms and look into his eyes. :) Amalthea
- Friday, 11 Jun theres a light at the end of the tunnel!! cant wait to see pics of your lil man!!