Write a new blog
|24-5-2012 - first trimester and scan :)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
baby Northeast#2 is PERFECT!!!!
What a beautiful thing pregnancy is :)
Right now i just feel like one of the happiest women of the world!!
We had our NT scan yesterday and OMG it was just PERFECT!!!
On the 23rd of May 2012 we got to see our beautiful baby again and baby Northeast #2 is measuring 2 days ahead which means i am now due 25th November and this IS the date they are using now YAY.
I have heard the heartbeat several times as i have a doppler at home so i wasn't scared about the scan just excited. Me, DH and Lila (DD) all went there together to see our addition to our family, we all loved it baby was moving all over the place and such a mover the sonographer had to try to use 2 doppler machines to try and catch the baby as she needed another measurement but baby would not co-operate lol.. Baby showed us how perfect it is and showed us all 10 fingers and 10 toes, stretched arms and arms,turned upside down and sucked its thumb :)
I have been asking people and thinking... How do u love another child like i love Lila??
Well i dont feel like i need to think that or ask people that question anymore because when i saqw my beautiful baby jumping around my heart grew and i know i love this baby already just as much as Lila. I kept saying to the sonigrapher ' i just love this baby so much already' she must of thought i was nuts haha i must of said it about 100 times LOL....
I will add some pics to my photobook as i dont know how to add it on here lol. silly i know hahaha....
Have a gd day ladoes. Belly rubs and TTC dust to u all
Taylor && Growing Bump at 13+4 weeks. x
16 Comments on first trimester and scan :)Ryan~Neve Mum
- Tuesday, 29 May Glad its all going well for you x Lilpa-smommy(Pink)
- Sunday, 27 May Yay!!! Im so happy that your appointment went so well. I cant wait to have my first ultrasound because nothing is better than seeing your precious baby:) alicia-n-baby
- Saturday, 26 May Great news! So happy for you! heidi80
- Friday, 25 May that sounds so great:) yes you do realize once you have a 2nd and 3rd that you can love them all the same and there is enough love to go around:) When i had my 2nd i still found 1 on 1 time with my 1st dd but once i got to my 3rd it does get challenging but i try to do something with each one throughout the day:) and of course they all love to play together now so i don't constantly have to entertain and one of them:) So glad for you and everything will be just wonderful!!!! melkoric
- Thursday, 24 May awe so sweet! weber3
- Thursday, 24 May Wow such wonderful news and so happy you made it to 13 1/2 weeks! You are a lucky momma!! I would love to know the what gender you are having already! damnkat
- Thursday, 24 May Yay for you! Wonderful news! I'm so glad all is well :) mangomomma
- Thursday, 24 May Thanks for sharing the wonderful news!! :) lil.pigz
- Thursday, 24 May Awesome news!!! So happy all is going well for you♥♥ sarahbeth13
- Thursday, 24 May So glad it went well! I have definitely been concerned about how my DD will take it when the baby comes. She is super excited now and always wants to say hello and kiss my belly and has even started picking out toys of hers that she wants to give the baby. One thing I can't help being concerned about is how my relationship with her will change. We are so close and when I have any free time I just want to spend it with her. I hope we can keep that bond and find ways to spend time together even when the baby is here. I also wonder if I will be able to get that bond with the new baby since there won't be much time with the new baby alone. I have spent so many hours and days just staring at, and enjoying time with DD (Maggie), will I be able to do that with this new baby? I hope so. I feel like you do too, I love it so very much. I guess it is true your heart just expands and finds ways to love even more. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! ryry ~pink~
- Thursday, 24 May Yay! I know how you feel. I have yet to figure out how to love these two the same! candila
- Thursday, 24 May so great to hear taylor! Chriscadia
- Thursday, 24 May Aww that's awesome! I wish I could have seen my little one up to now. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and have to wait another 4 weeks before I get to see on the ultrasound. Plus a guess at the gender. Duffy
- Thursday, 24 May wonderful news!!!! November 25th is a GREAT date!!!! Katies Mommy ♥
- Thursday, 24 May Awww,that's great news hun. Can't wait to find out what your having x o ♥Heather♥
- Thursday, 24 May Wonderful News