Write a new blog
|09-7-2012 - 20 week scan.. WE ARE HAVINGGGGG....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
beyond excited and shocked lol....
Hey ladies hope you are all well and belly rubs to you or baby dust to you who are TTC :)...
Today was our gender scan and we found out that my DH makes Beautiful little
All the old wives tales said i was having a BOY. from ring test,cabbge test,baking soda test to an online gender test lol...
At first i really cried and had to sit in the toilet as i was really really in shock, i honestly thought i was having a BOY but god has blessed us with a healthy,beautiful fidgety Girl.
We have been shopping and spent lots of money hahaha i am feeling more and more ecited every second that goes by lol
Lets hope the rest of this pregnancy goes by just as fast as what the last 20 weeks has :)
THANK YOU FOR READING XXX
16 Comments on 20 week scan.. WE ARE HAVINGGGGG....kitty79
- Friday, 20 Jul Just be careful. My friend was told at 20 weeks it was a girl and had another scan at 26 weeks and a penis had grown. ;) Lilpa-smommy(Pink)
- Friday, 20 Jul Congrats on your precious little girl! I could potentially be founding out the sex of this baby in 4 weeks!!! I'm super excited!!!!! virtuouslady
- Thursday, 12 Jul Congratulations Taylor!! alicia-n-baby
- Thursday, 12 Jul Awww congrats!! Girls are great!! :) Now your little one will have a sister :) tlee
- Tuesday, 10 Jul congrats hun. dont worry i cried to wen findin out im havin a third boy haha. :) so natural i think. congrats send some girl dust this way next time and ill send you some boy dust haha :) tlee
- Tuesday, 10 Jul congrats hun. dont worry i cried to wen findin out im havin a third boy haha. :) so natural i think. congrats send some girl dust this way next time and ill send you some boy dust haha :) weber3
- Monday, 9 Jul Wow, great news!! You must be one gifted lady to handle girls. One maybe is all I can do for now as we're on team blue again!! Girls are so much fun you lucky momma!! Chriscadia
- Monday, 9 Jul Aww great news! We're also expecting a girl from what the technician says. I'm so excited as we already have a son and I really really wanted a girl. I come from a family of 4 girls and we absolutely loved growing up together and we're still real close. ♥Heather♥
- Monday, 9 Jul Wonderful News! Congratulations. damnkat
- Monday, 9 Jul Congratulations!!! Girls are great, I'm hoping for a boy, but am sure I'm having another girl. lil.pigz
- Monday, 9 Jul Congrats♥♥ awww, I have 5 girls and I LOVED to shop for them and decorate the nursery, it was awesome. Now that I am carrying a boy, I am totally not into it,lol. Managed to wash some clothes but havent even put the bassinet together or anything. He doesnt even have a name yet and I am delivering in 3 weeks,lol. rachele1201
- Monday, 9 Jul awww congratulations!!! I'm having a girl too. They are fun to shop for :) octobertwins
- Monday, 9 Jul Congratulations!!! It seems like my husband can only produce girls as well. His brother is the same way..all girls...We were hoping for a boy to carry on the family name...Oh well this is the end for us though. I am 37 with 2 boys (ages 13 and 15 from a previous marriage) and a step-daughter age 19 and now 2 little girls on the way. ryry ~pink~
- Monday, 9 Jul I guess you'll just have to try again for a boy!!! =) Congratulations! *Lisa*
- Monday, 9 Jul Congratulations! :) heidi80
- Monday, 9 Jul aww congrats hun i know you desperatly wanted a little girl! have fun shopping they are so much fun to shop for:) so happy for you!!! HUGS take care