Write a new blog
|13-9-2011 - 36 Weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well, i went into my 36 week dr appointment with the feeling that the only thing going on would be weight gain. I was planning on breaching 170 !HAHAHA! and didn't plan on any action going on down below since LO is still fairly high up (will post 36 week pics tonight) and no oobbergoobbers down below, just BH here and there... i was wrong on both parts. Weight stayed the sameYIPPEE and what i thought would be sealed up tighter than a drum was actually 50% effaced 2cm dialated, head low and baby measuring 37 weeks. Talk about throw me for a loop! Soo not ready for baby to come yet. I have never measured ahead and this is what i was when i went into labor with #1and #3 (was never checked with #2) so i am a little on the paniced side....baby coming early??? baby being a big baby???? (7pounds was rough enough). Oh boy! I was planning on another 38w baby but nothing sooner than that! Definatly keeping my legs crossed! At least i haven't lost any of my MP yet, so i still have that on my side. If that goes, i'm done for.
To top that off DH, mom, and MIL think i should start Mat Leave now but not quite ready to go that far. Heck mom changed her date preditiction from the 29 to this weekend, hopefully mothers don't know best. I am still keeping my date of the 27th.
Of course i did let work know since i commute and my hospital is an hour away and now they are treating me like a leper and think i should go work out of a different office -in a funny sort of way...it's like 95% guys here and they are walking on eggshells thinking a baby is going to fall out at any minute. I egg it on thou by skipping down the hallway-HAHA
Ooooh the excitment!
6 Comments on 36 Weeksluckyrose
- Tuesday, 13 Sep progression! kind of exciting, but nerve-wrecking as well. mummyteegs
- Tuesday, 13 Sep Haha so VERY exciting!!!! pugdunn
- Tuesday, 13 Sep Hope you got your bags ready!!! It's almost GO TIME!!! texxasmama4
- Tuesday, 13 Sep Looks like its time to get ready for baby! Pack your bags. *T*
- Tuesday, 13 Sep Sooo exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear the birth story! I still remember when you got your BFP and announced it in the TTC forum. How time flies. xoxo marinewife8412
- Tuesday, 13 Sep Yay!! How exciting!!! Best wishes to you! xoxo