Write a new blog
|09-9-2008 - Name Choices
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok... I have had my boy name set for a million years, but I am having a girl. I like family names (one from each side), but we don't have a lot of good girl names. I have thought about 2 possibilities and wanted to see what others thought.
1. Mary Patterson Keith
2. Crissie Elizabeth Keith
Which one do ya'll like???? Or should I start all over again? This is a big decision and I just don't know.
6 Comments on Name ChoicesFlyBear
- Tuesday, 16 Sep Congratulations on your little girl. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. mamijossy
- Saturday, 13 Sep I like Crissie Elizabeth Keith. metsmom
- Wednesday, 10 Sep ok im biased....my moms name is Mary and if i have a girl im naming my daugher's middle name Mary. So im with #1. :smile christineincali
- Wednesday, 10 Sep I like Crissie (my nick name is Chrissie, so I'm bias;) I also like the suggestions from the other girls as having Patterson for a first name. I think Patterson Mary would be cute. It's funny, Keith is a family name for me, so if we have a boy we may make it his middle name. J*MienAndD*Andre*sMomee
- Tuesday, 9 Sep I like the name Crissy...it's just so girly :) mandyd829
- Tuesday, 9 Sep what about Elizabeth Patterson? I like Patterson and think it would be cute for a first name for a girl.