Write a new blog
|27-1-2009 - Labor is soon
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I went to the doctor today for my check up (38 weeks 5 days). He told me that I was 80% effaced and 2 c dialated. I guess I could go into labor any day now. If I don't go into labor by next Wednesday, I will be induced. I am going back to the doctor on Tuesday.
Question? Is anyone else 2 cent. dialated and how long do you normally stay at that? Should I start to have contactions soon? I am starting to get soooo nervous!
5 Comments on Labor is soonmamijossy
- Thursday, 29 Jan Good luck and don't worry-- everything will go well! Soon you will be a mommy! I hope to join you soon, but my doc hasn't even checked me! strange... J*MienAndD*Andre*sMomee
- Wednesday, 28 Jan I had my dr appointment yesterday and i was at 1 n 50% thinned out...I got so happy but now that I read all these comments bout 2 cm or more and they've been at that for weeks I'm all bummed out! Well good luck and hopefully it's soon...LABOR DUST TO U girlinterrupted
- Tuesday, 27 Jan Hi honey, I don't know but just wanted to wish you luck xx armybratonboard
- Tuesday, 27 Jan well i went to the dr. today as well and i am at 3-4 cm and my d streched my membrains and said he would prob see my tonight or in the next few days. and if not that he was gonna induce me on tues the 3rd of feb so we will see. GOOD LUCK. samanthapadron
- Tuesday, 27 Jan i've been stuck at 2 1/2 cm. for almost 2 weeks now :(( but maybe you won't be... i started having contractions last night but they've slowed down now :((