Write a new blog
|02-11-2009 - Bout time for a update-month 9
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hi hunnis how is everyone doing?
Its about time for a good update.
Have been so super busy.
So Andriette turned 9 months on 19th october so shes well on her way to 10 months.Shes 19 lbs 8 oz the nurse said on the small side and shes 28 inches long so on the short side too.But shes so chubby.I gave her some scrambled eggs on sunday just to see if shes allergic to it otherwise she couldt get the measels vaccination,the nurse said egg allergy sufferers can stop breathing.So she was fine and im taking her tommorow for her measles one.Getting realy cheeky lol and always claps her hands and stuff she doing now is ,army speed crawling(i swear she crawls faster than i can walk) shes starting come on her knees but from there doesnt know what to do so she just stands on her hands and knees lol,shes saying mama and papa and dada and baba and she lovvvves dogs to death,when i pick her up she gets very excited and pulls a funny face.Shes realy getting cute.Cutting 2 teeth at the top,but not the two front top ones the ones nxt to them lol weird anyway shes very clingy and hyperactive.Still on formula she will be on it till a year to give her the best possible health boost.Eating bout 2 jars of veggies and fruits in the day and cereal in the morning and whatever there is i give her.Her hair is curling like crazy now(i hoped for straight hair coz i know unmanageable it is).Shes such a friendly baby and everyone that sees her says that.
Wow theres so much stuff,oh ya shes pulling herself up against us when were on the bed and when she crawls to our coffee table(its safe no sharp points) so im thinking not to long now.She sits 100% no problems and takes steps when i let her stand and hold onto me.Shes super clever too,nurse says very clever girl gonna give me all my days :-O she still doesnt like too textured food gags on them but as i learned before moms worry too much it can change in a matter of a day.
We are still wondering what to buy her for christmas and 1st bday seeing its less than a month apart we cant go biggg for both events.What good presents are there that will last longer than a month or two?
Me on the other side is doing good as i said super busy and gyming but im still sicky it feels as if someone is standing on my chest and my nose is burning so i cant gym now.Friday we drove to bro in law to visit on the busy Pretoria Hi way and as our luck goes it starts to hail big stones i blocked my ears its just heartbreaking to hear ur precious car being whacked to bits.Nowhere to pull off we just had to go on and all this in extreme traffic.Theres some dents but that can be removed paintless so its cool,these dodges are some tough cars i have been crashed in to twice on my backside and the bumper is still fine just some paint came off.
I do not want today over again,everything that could go wrong did go wrong,i was almost in tears at the civic center,omw this goverment is pathetic.And the nurse that had to give her vaccination today didnt write my appoiuntment down so back i go tommorow again.Ughhhh!
Good thing my hubby is taking us out to dinner again(we were invited to a fancy dinner in pretoria saterday.my word i didnt know how to use all the knifes and forks).
I had a appointment with a modeling agent on saturday that i had to cancel due to roadworks in the west rand(getting ready for fifa 2010) on joburg and severe rain.When the weather and roads look better ill go again.Im so excited,cant wait to get started again.Im now 136 lbs so going back slowly but surely.
Well this was a long blog,sorry bout that :-D
Hope all u lovely ladies and cute babies are doing well.Ill blog soon again.
6 Comments on Bout time for a update-month 9~amy~
- Sunday, 8 Nov Joel got his two top side teeth first too!! Looks SO adorable when they smile right? haha :) Glad everything is going good! boystruckx2
- Tuesday, 3 Nov Im so glad to hear that she is doing well!! My little guy absolutely loves dogs too! He runs around going *pup , pup* :) jekajoy
- Monday, 2 Nov Thanks for the update! My daughter was only 17 lbs 9 oz at her 9 month appointment and 27.5 inches :-) I like my petite baby! She's 15 months now and weighs 21 lbs MichelleMc(pink!)
- Monday, 2 Nov Hi, sweety. Thanks for the update! Sorry you had a bad day and have not been feeling well. :( I'm glad Andriette is doing great, though. :) That's nice that hubby took you out for a nice dinner! Hope you feel better fast! jterrill08
- Monday, 2 Nov I LOVE the updates, hon. Keep them coming!!! i'm so glad Andriette is doing so well! She is just a beautiful girl and seems to be progressing wonderfully into a bright young lady! She will be walking and running before we all know it!!!! KylinnsMommy
- Monday, 2 Nov Kylinn gags on textured foods too! she doesn't like the little baby fingerfoods or crackers...but her cousins were eating them at 6 months! lol.